THEORY: How could Britney be so upset with Xtina?

jrk3wl

Yeah, and then in later years, basically search all her interviews with Andy Cohen and such, and she's only said nice things about Britney, whether she was honest or not.

But you're right in something, after all she said years ago, I don't know why Britney would care about what Christina has to say or not, unless Christina knew stuff that other celebrities didn't.

But in general, I don't know why she would care about people speaking up now, instead of complaining about all the people that kept quiet these 13 years, or at least the past couple of years since the freebritney movement started.

What a lot of people are also pointing out on Facebook comments I've seen and places like that is the lack of congruence of Britney being mad at others not talking about her situation, when even she herself hasn't talked in full about the whole thing. She herself has said we don't even know half the things. It's like, independently of Britney, in general there's this unwritten rule of not speaking about someone's life if that person hasn't even opened up themselves, out of respect, or because it's more convenient to just dodge the topic, that's up to each one.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

I genuinely don't think Britney cares about what dumb things Christina said 20, 15 years ago. When they were both in the limelight before their brains were even fully developed.

I think she was simply ticked off by her conduct in that video, it brought up a lot of emotions in her related to the nature of the conservatorship and she posted about it. That's it. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, SatisfactionOops said:

I genuinely don't think Britney cares about what dumb things Christina said 20, 15 years ago. When they were both in the limelight before their brains were even fully developed.

I think she was simply ticked off by her conduct in that video, it brought up a lot of emotions in her related to the nature of the conservatorship and she posted about it. That's it. 

This is probably it honestly.

• Love 1

I dont think Xtina did anything wrong, I think her assistant just wanted to prevent her to be spammed with Britney questions.

And honestly I think Britney was kinda of silly and let's not forget about the Fausto thing.

But there's a culture on this forum like "we dont have to tell her how to act cause 13 years..."

• Love 2
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, jrk3wl said:

There's a lot of Twitter discourse etc etc on how Britney shouldn't be mad that Xtina refused to discuss her situation in that interview, and therefore she Britney wrong to post an Instagram story about it. How could Britney be upset, when Xtina herself wrote a whole Twitter essay about the conservatorship previously (https://twitter.com/xtina/status/1409673265769893889) Shouldn't Britney feel SUPPORTED by Xtina?

But what should it take for Britney to feel supported by this person? Here are examples of things Xtina has said about Britney over the years:

• "I know Britney. She's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way."
  • "I can't believe that girl bought her own engagement ring! I've seen it, up close. It looks like she got it on QVC."

Source: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/christina-aguilera-britney-spears-friendship-what-theyve-said-2015242/

• “Every time I tried to start a conversation with her — well, let’s just say she seemed nervous the whole time”
  • “She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.”

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/beyond-mouse-ears-and-kisses/

• “I think when I came in you heard [Max Martin’s] name with Backstreet Boys, ‘N Sync, Britney Spears — those records were the kind I wanted to stray apart from.”

Source: https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/christina-aguilera-billboard-cover-story-474983/#/features/christina-aguilera-billboard-cover-story-1007955332.story?page=2

This:

More examples:

Imagine you had a work colleague since your literal childhood who continually undermined you and said rude **** about you all throughout your career. You go through a hard time (aka you are literally trafficked by your family for a decade and a half). Said colleague writes some public tweets expressing support (and gets a bunch of credit for it). The colleague doesn't reach out to you personally, though, or do anything to try to help you, and they never talk about it again.

Would you feel supported by this person? Would it upset you if they shaded you again later on when given an opportunity to show support again?

I'm tired seeing people act like it's a ~mystery~ why Britney felt hurt by the video of Xtina refusing to speak about her. There's an entire history of their relationship that explains why Britney would be sensitive to this, and we can assume there's more to the story that none of us will ever know about. But Britney knows.

Thank you for sharing al this. I was one of the people who was on the fence about Britney’s post. But now seeing how xtina has treated Britney and talked about her ( never knew any of those things she has said) I can understand her frustration. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TeaWaiter said:

Britney had a good reason to do so, I believe she was tired of Christina's hypocrit *** and knows the ***** she is. Let's not forget, that in their prime Christina was a bully and trashed Britney on every occasion and it was fun for her. 

Maybe at the time, Britney couldn't speak because of her team (lot of her interviews were scripted) but now that she's free, she felt like she needed to get it off of her chest and call Christina out for her ***** attitude. I guess Britney been holding that grudge since forever.

And I'm so disgusted with the GP reaction, and it saddens me in a way, that the second she was free, people started to diss her and imply that she was better being under the conservatorship. Well ! Sure She doesn't need their validation, but still, she's a public figure.

Let alone, the fact that they were somehow responsible for her breakdown with their judgements, opinions, lies.... etc and  those motherfu€kers have no clue about Christina and her shady attitude towards Britney back in the day.

I think it's our duty to bring awarness about the real deal about Christina and how she spent her life bashing Britney, those people need to know.

After Justin and Brit broke up, Chris even went on tour with him. But since Chris and Brit get their babies and get married they sent each other gifts so actually, everything should be alright between them.I don't why there is this new "war".but Brit was pissed that Chris sang "Jamie" a serenade. And answered with "Happy Birthday, Fausto.":shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: And now this. Maybe Brit is so pissed because Chris was lucky enough to escape her dad but did nothing to help Brit.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

Britney did not post that, a deluded minded 90% of you think that she did because rosengart says those are her ways of communicating, sure it can be but I think her account is ran by other people plus her. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Britney is too kind hearted to do something so stupid like this. 

Are you serious??? Those are her words

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block