THEORY: How could Britney be so upset with Xtina?

jrk3wl

7 hours ago, Jaiden said:

Im not underrating the 13 years of conservatorship.

My question is, if she does something wrong/unnecessary, should we as true fans not criticize? I dont think she is a child, and deeply feel sorry for her and we can understand her rage...but come on

True. That's why I say I don't stan anybody. I like the few celebs I like but I want to be honest if they do something that irritates me, I disagree with, etc. I'm lumping all the celebs I like that are still alive in that group. I don't want to ***** for the sake of *****ing but I also don't want to chained to the hip and be like "uh huh, I'm 100% supportive of what this person just did or said." even if I'm inwardly cringing and thinking "Why the **** did that person just say/do that?!"

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jaiden said:

But there's a culture on this forum like "we dont have to tell her how to act cause 13 years..."

I have to say, that while this probably did not need to start a stan war, people have the right to be upset if they have mental health issues. The Conservatorship was rough on Britney, and it is clear that it hurt her. She has a right to be more upset than normal.

6 hours ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

I don't think they are, I think there are multiple people using her social media, this does not sound like Britney. She's too kind to be this petty. 

I sort of agree with this, but I am conflicted. Rosengart says she has control over her Instagram, but at the same time in control I would expect her to sound more like "Stream of Conscience".

• Like 1

for the last 15 years or so, christina has been saying only nice things about britney.does that mean britney should forget the times christina acted like a *****?no.but I think she can understand that people change and get maturer with time, I'm sure there are things she  wishes she hadn't said, too.like every one of us.and that story made christina look like she has never said anything about the conservatorship because britney didn't acknowledge her twitter thread and ig stories or didn't bother to do a quick research (the caption also implied that). 

9 hours ago, Stefani said:

Some of y'all are still spreading the "Britney doesn't run her social media accounts!" conspiracy theories? I thought this was Exhale, not Vigilant Citizen. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

There's probably some unresolved beef between Britney and Xtina that we don't know about. Maybe involving that Fausto and Jamie thing. 

I have only seen abuse and trafficking irl for years and you are being rude. After 14 years of monitoring in her bedroom, corrupt doctors, lawyers, judges, managers, boyfriends, family, friends etc. She was literally on Instagram in an actual hostage video forced to say she was fine while being half ******** at a facility. Which Sam endorsed on Instagram, both hers and his own. So don’t be so rude about normal skepticism. You reason like you haven’t seen the real world and just watched pop videos for 20 years in a room.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Britney2001 said:

I have to say, that while this probably did not need to start a stan war, people have the right to be upset if they have mental health issues. The Conservatorship was rough on Britney, and it is clear that it hurt her. She has a right to be more upset than normal.

I sort of agree with this, but I am conflicted. Rosengart says she has control over her Instagram, but at the same time in control I would expect her to sound more like "Stream of Conscience".

Who said Rosengart is actually God? (I called him that too). He isn’t, he is a lawyer. Didn’t Jamie’s lawyer seem pretty convinced about Jamie loving his daughter very much? She did. Rosengart is a top shark lawyer who wins big, high profile cases. Being a convincing actor and showing emotion, passion and conviction is part of the show/job. 
Many seems to think that he is a saint or personally is sitting in a black car outside of her house with a pack of life guards protecting her. He just signed on to end the conservatorship, we don’t know what he knows or what he chooses to tell or how much is true. 

• Love 2

Christina is incredibly shady and passive-aggressive. I say this as someone who likes a lot of her music and owns most of her albums. Scrunching her face and saying 'I'm happy for her' in a tone of voice which suggests Britney is a child would also make me angry if I was in Britney's shoes. We have to remember that since 2004 Britney has been DONE with Xtina. I think maybe 2003 actually, when she went on that tour with Justin. Your ex and your rival doing a joint tour at the same time said ex is selling you down the river to launch his solo career has got to hurt.

Was Britney justified? In my opinion, yes. Hypothetically, would Christina be justified if she had been made aware of the Fausto thing and decided '**** this, I'm not gonna say anything'? Also, yes. Britney's not perfect but I GET where her rage is coming from.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, arama said:

Christina is incredibly shady and passive-aggressive. I say this as someone who likes a lot of her music and owns most of her albums. Scrunching her face and saying 'I'm happy for her' in a tone of voice which suggests Britney is a child would also make me angry if I was in Britney's shoes. We have to remember that since 2004 Britney has been DONE with Xtina. I think maybe 2003 actually, when she went on that tour with Justin. Your ex and your rival doing a joint tour at the same time said ex is selling you down the river to launch his solo career has got to hurt.

Was Britney justified? In my opinion, yes. Hypothetically, would Christina be justified if she had been made aware of the Fausto thing and decided '**** this, I'm not gonna say anything'? Also, yes. Britney's not perfect but I GET where her rage is coming from.

She 100% talked about her as a child. “Awww, I am happy for her she got to leave the house after 14 years of forced sterilisation, abuse and slavery. Aw, that is nice, she got her little human rights, aw, bless her little heart”. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Jaiden said:

Im not underrating the 13 years of conservatorship.

My question is, if she does something wrong/unnecessary, should we as true fans not criticize? I dont think she is a child, and deeply feel sorry for her and we can understand her rage...but come on

Um no. She didn’t do something wrong. Why do you want to criticise her using her voice (if it is her, I doubt it) for the first time in 13 years?! People have been speaking on her behalf (Still do!!), mocked her, abused her, talked **** about her since the early 2000s at least. Britney is allowed to say whatever she wants and Christina Aguilera is just a screaming fraud who never could handle that Britney was a bigger star than her. People have tried to say that she is a better singer but she sounds like a cat in a street fight. She doesn’t have Britney’s beauty, charisma, mystery, charisma and especially not her songs, Christina’s songs all suck and are only designed for her to scream for 3-5 minutes. 
My only impression of Christina Aguilera since she came out has been that she is bitter, jealous and mean.

• Haha 1

For those with an open mind...  Britney had no clue about insta a few weeks ago on Sam's page. So, when there are million new things for her, but she chose to focus on Christina. She found the video of Christina talking and then edited it and immediately post it on her instagram stories? Britney right now has 100 issues to solve. Getting access to her money, planning her life, reconnecting with old friends that team con banned  (hopefully  this time without intervention)... In such a context she cared enough about what Christina said in an event, which wasn't even bad? People talked sh.t about Brit all her career. She never directly attacked someone like this. And the Jeffree Star advertisement? WTF? Do Cassie or whoever runs insta think people will eat up whatever they post?  They are doing such disservice to Britney. She is a kind hearted person. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Yok1 said:

For those with an open mind...  Britney had no clue about insta a few weeks ago on Sam's page. So, when there are million new things for her, but she chose to focus on Christina. She found the video of Christina talking and then edited it and immediately post it on her instagram stories? Britney right now has 100 issues to solve. Getting access to her money, planning her life, reconnecting with old friends that team con banned  (hopefully  this time without intervention)... In such a context she cared enough about what Christina said in an event, which wasn't even bad? People talked sh.t about Brit all her career. She never directly attacked someone like this. And the Jeffree Star advertisement? WTF? Do Cassie or whoever runs insta think people will eat up whatever they post?  They are doing such disservice to Britney. She is a kind hearted person. 

I half agree. I am suspicious for similar reasons but I am not expecting Britney to be kind in any way, especially not to Christina Aguilera. I do actually think she could feel this way about it, I feel that way about Aguilera and plenty more people. But like you I actually think something is still wrong and I by that don’t mean Britney. I mean everyone around her. Saw an interview with Sam Asghari talking about “keeping it real” and it was the most disingenuous and alarming interview I have ever seen. So passive aggressive and fake. My gut tells me it is all lies, except that being associated with her has made his career. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I half agree. I am suspicious for similar reasons but I am not expecting Britney to be kind in any way, especially not to Christina Aguilera. I do actually think she could feel this way about it, I feel that way about Aguilera and plenty more people. But like you I actually think something is still wrong and I by that don’t mean Britney. I mean everyone around her. Saw an interview with Sam Asghari talking about “keeping it real” and it was the most disingenuous and alarming interview I have ever seen. So passive aggressive and fake. My gut tells me it is all lies, except that being associated with her has made his career. 

Will you ever let go of the past?! Christina has been saying nothing but nice stuff about Britney for the last decade or so. You have to go all they way back to early 2000s to find the *****y quotes. 

57 minutes ago, xxxstudwatch said:

Will you ever let go of the past?! Christina has been saying nothing but nice stuff about Britney for the last decade or so. You have to go all they way back to early 2000s to find the *****y quotes. 

Are you in Britney's skin to know that?

All I know is that Britney surely feels abandoned, especially by her "friends". She's understandably angry.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, xxxstudwatch said:

I have never, ever had a good impression of her. Apart from thinking she never would have had a career without Britney, she has always been *itchy. Even that “aw, I am happy for her” sounded so mean, the way she wouldn’t comment on human trafficking on her former friend, fellow sister in the same pop genre, same age etc. 

My take on this is.... no it wasn't graceful of Britney to make the post, but her feelings are raw and she'd have to be frustrated with the entertainment industry on the whole for knowing things and not wanting to risk their own hides in sticking up for her. 

Have you ever known anyone who left an abusive relationship (or been that person yourself)? It's natural to be livid and have an urge to finally talk about it, expose the wrongs, and feel vindicated or seen. As mind***** and held down as she's been, it will take time to get the venom out of her system. 

So although it wasn't a great look, her situation is unique and I get it. At the end of the day she's a human who makes mistakes and gets messy from time to time. 

And given that she already spoke on it at length, Christina could have said something quick and simple as the question was right in front of her--"You know we haven't spoken in so long, but I always wish her the best." She probably knew that's the only headline that would make the blogs.

• Love 1
On 11/21/2021 at 8:39 PM, glitterfalls said:

I don't get it at this point. Christina's said questionable things in the past but has mellowed out in the present (?). That's not really somebody I'd expect to back me up or speak up on my behalf. I still stick by what I said in the other thread. Christina's one of the smallest fishes in the pond. I do get the gist of the post. This **** could've ended years ago by the people Britney HAD to work around*. People are gonna talk to each other. I doubt you're gonna see something strange and not go up to the person you're closest to that witnessed the same **** and say "What the **** was that? Is it me or was that out and out bizarre?" When was the last time Christina was around Britney versus asking point blank: "I will never understand all the jobs that I had where I worked around a lot of people that witnessed what I went through. Why did you sit on your hands and stay quiet? Why are there so many "open secrets" in Hollywood that will never come out til basically a bomb drops and then people have to fall over each other to tell their story or shrug their shoulders to say "I don't know nothing about that."

*I can't even include friends in this paragraph after hearing what Fe went through about the leeches trying to put space between Fe and Britney. No telling all the friends that got pushed out and the lies were believable enough or enough **** was stirred that there were no questions asked about space between the people.

yeah this honestly. 
from 2008 to 2019, all those backup dancers, choreographers, designers, makeup artists, stage technicians, lights guys. Why did it take until 2020-2021 for these hoes to talk? If we’re really gonna go there. And who we should he REALLY focusing on are the business men behind Las Vegas. ESPECIALLY Domination. The giy who got pissed at her for that one dance move, that wasn a choreographer. All those managers, executive, marketing teams. They undoubtedly knew. Everyone on the business and marketing aspect under RCA definitely knew. THOSE mf’ers are the ones who deserve the hell.  Why did no one bat an eye when Iggy Azaleas house was RAIDED for ***** in 2015???? That was the scariest **** ever I’m sorry. And what did iggy say? Nada. G-Easy? Crickets. I live for bloodshot and avant but........they definitely at least saw signs something was up. Same thing for all the big producers (minus Dr puke). Orbit, will.i.am, Max maybe. She had a bunch of tendu producers on Glory, they may have know. Julia Michaels? Tinashe? why did Dave la chápele not say ANYTHING at all in 2016? Why’d he wait 3 years?  Anyone who worked on circus and ESPECIALLY Femme Fattale, would’ve seen the worst. Especially anyone on that godawful tour lmao what about  that old hag of a makeup artist LOL? why didn’t Simon cowel  say anything? Demi? nada. Silence. Miley collaborated with Britney in 2013. She spoke up about in in 2019. 6 years ??? 

look it’s kinda a slippery slope to where you realize. Everyone’s at fault. Some people may even argue that us fans contributed to this, of course we were mostly ignorant but still. I must confess a year ago around this time, I bought a bottle of fantasy at Walmart lmao it was so cute and I love it sm. But did those $12 I spent go into Jamie’s lawyer fees? Possibly. Who knows. So it’s like, yes its 1000% valid. But it’s such a humongous monster of an issue and SO many people probably at the very least saw songs of it that it’s almost pointless. It’s similar to the #MeToo thing yknow like did Oprah and Meryl Streep knoooow? Like it’s a mess. At the end of the day. She’s mostly free. At least legally. And let’s just focus on that right now. That’s at least my opinion.   

• Love 3
On 11/21/2021 at 2:57 PM, Jaiden said:

I dont think Xtina did anything wrong, I think her assistant just wanted to prevent her to be spammed with Britney questions.

And honestly I think Britney was kinda of silly and let's not forget about the Fausto thing.

But there's a culture on this forum like "we dont have to tell her how to act cause 13 years..."

There is a thing called empathy and lets not forget the monstrous abuse. You try living Britneys abuse after finally getting freed to be told to be calm . Shes on a roller coaster of emotions rightfully so. Try your best to be polished and proper after your best years were taken away from you  . She lived a nightmare . Are you lucid ? Do you realize the magnitude of abuse she endured ? Yes she needs to lash out . Its healthy. Sorry she has not been dignified to comply with the current state of todays bs filtered phony world.  Let it out is what she needs . Be unfiltered… maybe ignorant individuals will wake up and give some empathy towards Britneys seriously messed up abuse. Todays world wants to change for the better. Which is good.. yet many need to get their heads out of their a . s . s ! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block