Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

Made me so emotional. I'm glad she's calling her wicked mother out. An hour before her June testimony I was ripping weaves out left right and centre on twitter with Sus accounts trying to claim Lynne and JL are victims too and Britney would hate for them to be targeted. Come through queen, do that Oprah interview, banish chilling with you into the underworld and remind the world who is in charge.:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

She obviously got emotional during the ‘advocate’ victim part. 
Let’s not talk about what she’s been through anymore… she doesn’t want to either. Give our Queen everything she deserves.

I think Britney absolutely wants to talk about what she's gone through. It's her story to tell, and I think she wants to expose them and get it off her chest. No one sees her as a victim, they see her as a fighter who survived abuse for 13 years. She is strong AF.

• Love 9

OMG this video shocked me!!!! I wasnt ready for it!

Britney is fierce and finally speaks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought this day would come and as many of us predicted Oprah is on the way! I'm sure her interview is gonna break the internet and the ratings!

This video made me cry! I'm sooo happy Britney has her voice back and the tiger look in her eyes we all loved! And thanking us one again and the movement was sooooooooo touching!! 

We LOVE you Britney!!!! ALWAYS got your back! 

#BritneyArmy !!! 

• Love 7

That caption 👀👀👀there’s no way anyone can defend Lynne now. I am so disappointed in her as a mother. I still had hope but no more. I had chills watching this it came out of left field, I was not expecting it. She’s a strong badass and she’s back!!! Not for music, not for performing, for HERSELF!!! ❤️

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Not ashamed to admit this made me cry.

After all she's been through, she's STILL resilient enough to never view herself as a victim and wants to help others in similar situations. My God. I'm not sure I could be the same had I been through what she has.

THIS is the real Britney. I've missed her so very much.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, One More Time said:

Britney - We are not free we are expensive

= Just Because It's Free, Doesn't Mean It's Not Expensive + “There is nothing more expensive than something free”

It means that when you accept something for free, you might be asked to do something or pay for something else in return, so that you might end up having to spend more than what you thought you had gained.

What I thought - We did an amazing job for free, and we got more than we could imagine in return: Britneys Freedom

Exactly.

The most valuable things are priceless, even if free: freedom, love, family, friends, dignity

We have value, we are valuable worthy and not "free" to be treated as others will.

So so happy.

Empowerment. Yay. Joy ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Love 5

we will always love you Britney, and we always did! we will always have your back! you saved so many lives, including mine, with your music and your talent! it's the least we could have done. your strength through all of this was what inspired us to keep pushing! enjoy your life, speak your truth and do everything on your own terms. we only want you to be happy, nothing else! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block