Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

Omfg yesssss Britney, this is what we faught for this moment right here. This makes me so happy I’m glad she’s able to live her life, yes Britney you are sooooooo stronger, literally stronger than yesterday. 

Spoiler

The queen just called us expensive!!!!:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Britney live your life, get your revenge, have your daughter get married, and buy all the vanilla candles in the world queen :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I had a friend send me this video on IG saying she’s rooting for her but she’s concerned that she very obviously looks off and not mentally well.. I was so confused. Are we looking at the same thing?! She said she looked terrible and was rambling…. I stopped replying but I don’t get how GP can still have such a reaction 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, KL4521 said:

Y'all, seeing videos like this gives me a big dose of perspective. Was moping around the other day about life and yet I had the ability to go out for drinks with friends. I could buy myself a candle if I wanted to. I sat around streaming HBO and just poured a glass of wine. All little things she was deprived of for so long. It's unfathomable what she has been through.

So true she couldn’t even have a glass of wine if she wanted, and Britney needed a glass of wine more than anyone!

1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

Ew but also Perez Hilton commenting on this being like YES QUEEN and then reposting it on his own insta then pinning the comment "She has serious mental health issues"

He's such a little ******* snake

Ugh. There is a special place in hell for Perez. He always acts sorry to save face, but he knows exactly what he’s doing and why it’s wrong. And let’s not forget he profited off the cship. What a hot mess. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Alio said:

I know !!

You know It's funny because just like everyone I dream of an epic comeback or an apparence with the utimate revendge dress..but at the end of the day after all we have been through we are beyond that as a fanbase. When I think of the whole journey it has been, this kind of raw and authentici message from her is the best gift she can give us. It's a beautiful moment we're living. 

That’s ultimate revenge dress will be her wedding gown :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

we literally are the best, strongest, and smartest fan base.

We don’t spread hate on the internet and hardly go around attacking other celebs like swifties, beehive, barbs.

we take the heat and are often ridiculed by even our own family for being fans of Britney Spears 

we ******* started an entire criminal investigation and won!!! And most of us aren’t detectives or lawyers just  normal people with access to the internet for most of our research, and yes I did so much research on this case, looking at signs past and present for like the past 4 years, wow

Britney if you’re reading this I Absolutely adore and love you, you got me through so much you don’t understand, because of you in no longer overprotected!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block