Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

Just now, Luminous said:

The last sentence... "AND ROCK ON" that,,, just that, the way she said it !!, that's BRITNEY, the REAL Britney we waited for so long to see, to hear... :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

totally… it was like seeing a glimpse of her in 2003. I got flashbacks to the kimmel interview 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, KL4521 said:

Y'all, seeing videos like this gives me a big dose of perspective. Was moping around the other day about life and yet I had the ability to go out for drinks with friends. I could buy myself a candle if I wanted to. I sat around streaming HBO and just poured a glass of wine. All little things she was deprived of for so long. It's unfathomable what she has been through.

it does set things in perspectice. For me too. Its so easy to get stuck on little things and forgetting the big picture and that I have to freedom to choose and to change.

• Love 1

Oh u saved so many fans by ur music, artistry and strengh. May god bless you with beautiful baby girl with a pure soul you have. I am glad u can say things about ur story helping others. That is really a big thing to focus on the other ppl too. We love you. You r an amazing strong woman. God that video is so cool.

P.s. will she have interview with Oprah. That can be her first not scripted interview in years. And it really can be HUGE. Whenever u feel comfortable Britney!

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

This should be a lesson to all of us. Perservere even if you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

This x 1000. Britney has always been a source of strength for me. For all of us I’m sure. How I’ve missed her. The Britney we all knew and loved. That incredibly strong woman, no longer muted… is back💖

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block