Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

I’m glad that she was able to say this all because I’m sure it’s been on her mind. I also am relieved that she’s aware of how dangerous/toxic people that wear the victim  label as a shield can be….. may her peace be near. I hope she is able to find some type of counseling where she is comfortable, because building back will be a process.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

This is so surreal to me. How long I and I’m sure all of you have waited for this type of statement. 13 years. Hoping one day it would Happen but never really sure if it would. Those of us who have been confused and disappointed by watching our idol/hero disappear before our eyes holding on to glimpses of hope that “she’s still in there” but making all the excuses to not face the reality that she was not happy for a long time. But here she is, showing us that she was there all along and never lost her shine on the inside. The girl we all fell in love with. That makes my heart so happy because it’s proof they never broke her. She was down but never defeated. It’s our Britney ❤️ 

You made me cry. Stop. 
i can totally relate this. I love you queen Britney!

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

This is so surreal to me. How long I and I’m sure all of you have waited for this type of statement. 13 years. Hoping one day it would Happen but never really sure if it would. Those of us who have been confused and disappointed by watching our idol/hero disappear before our eyes holding on to glimpses of hope that “she’s still in there” but making all the excuses to not face the reality that she was not happy for a long time. But here she is, showing us that she was there all along and never lost her shine on the inside. The girl we all fell in love with. That makes my heart so happy because it’s proof they never broke her. She was down but never defeated. It’s our Britney ❤️ 

She is a PRIMENEY all along.. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 9

She truly is such a beautiful strong wonderful women. I am at awe of her strength throughout the many years of abuse she endured. Shes not a victim.. shes a fighter. Shes going to advocate and bring positive changes for so many others who have been abused by this disgusting corruption. Britney Spears has already saved so many individuals through tough times,  including myself . I am happy to hear her speak with confidence and allowed to finally be again unfiltered. Silenced no longer . Speak your truth and kick some butt! ❤️.. Her speaking broke my heart but gave me such a huge smile at the same time. 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block