Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

I watched this on my job and I legit wanted to cry but I had to hold back :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: I ******* love you Britney and I'm so so so proud of you and how strong you are and you have been during those hard and painful 13 years of conservatorship. You truly are an inspiration and I'm also proud of everybody who was #FreeBritney when it was just considered a conspiracy theory :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I'm so happy we're finally in this moment where we can say Britney is free, it's been an emotional week and keep on rockin' too Britney, we love you ! 

• Love 3

I literally have watched this like 8 times??? You can literally see her confidence coming back, her VOICE, and just the Britney we fell in love with that had all that confidence. God, this woman is such an inspiration and I literally LOVE her. I am so glad she is sharing her story and possibly going to do a tell-all interview. I hope she exposes them ALL. It will just continue to show how damn STRONG she is after all of the Hell they put her through that she is still standing stronger than ever. They tried SO hard to break her, and they failed. We never saw her as a victim and we never would, this woman is a FIGHTER. Strong af.

Also I really really hope she does an interview with Oprah. It would be so good to have Britney speak FREELY, with no one able to hold her back. It would be her first interview in a decade without any sort of control. I loved how open she always was to us all. God, I love her.

Britney knows she is a badass QUEEN. They will NEVER silence her ever again.

• Love 8

Guys having watched the video 286872636337 times, i think its very clear britney doesnt want to be seen in a victim light. Less pity, poor girl, talks about suffering etc plz... and more focus on strong, reselient, powerful, badass expensive chick that she is talk...BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE IS AND THATS WHY SHE MANAGED TO GET TO THIS POINT.

ok thanks:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 6

I was almost crying watching it.

After all the years of media calling freebritney people conspiracy theorist, she came up and said WE saved her life.

The more I think of it, the more amazed I am. While she couldn't say anything, we heard her silence scream. None of us knows her personaly, yet we knew from day one that something is wrong. 

The people behind #freebritney ate absolut legends. Jordan, Kevin and others who went out of they way to show the world what's truly happening deserves all the prace. 

# we are not free, we are expensive 😆

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block