Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

3 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I didn't get the joke "we're not free, we're expensive" ? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I didn't get it either, lol. It seemed like she was referencing something? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

It really is so surreal to see her like this, saying all the things that we probably imagined her saying so many times if she were free. I can't wait for her interview and I hope she writes a book so I can preorder it.

I hope you enjoy your candles, Brit (This is awkward but can you include your favorite candle in the next Q&A :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:?) and have an awesome, wholesome Christmas!

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Britney - We are not free we are expensive

= Just Because It's Free, Doesn't Mean It's Not Expensive + “There is nothing more expensive than something free”

It means that when you accept something for free, you might be asked to do something or pay for something else in return, so that you might end up having to spend more than what you thought you had gained.

What I thought - We did an amazing job for free, and we got more than we could imagine in return: Britneys Freedom

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Louis-j said:

I didn't get the joke "we're not free, we're expensive" ? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I think she's talking about some viral jokes that people made about the movement. Like ''Let's get the Free Britney people to fix climate change. They're the only ones who can get anything done'' even Sam posted on his Instagram. Britney is sarcastically saying we're not doing anything for free and our work is expensive :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

t was hard for me at first to accept it and trust all the evidence. And if it was so uncomfortable for me, imagine what it must have felt like for her!! Mind-blowing, honestly...

1000X YES!! It’s like we are all collectively having this “I knew I wasn’t crazy!” moment, including Britney. I can’t imagine any other fanbase having such a deep mind bending connection. 

• Love 5

Oh my god. This is the very moment we’ve all been hoping for. She’s free. She’s happy. She’s so unbelievably strong. And of course being the incredible woman she is, she’s using her voice to help others.

We are not worthy :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Huge shoutout to everyone in the FreeBritney movement. From those who did extensive research and advocacy to those who in their own small way voiced their support and spread the word, it’s really awe-inspiring to see how big and effective the movement became. I’m so impressed and proud.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block