Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

15 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

Y'all, seeing videos like this gives me a big dose of perspective. Was moping around the other day about life and yet I had the ability to go out for drinks with friends. I could buy myself a candle if I wanted to. I sat around streaming HBO and just poured a glass of wine. All little things she was deprived of for so long. It's unfathomable what she has been through.

I think about this constantly! How she truly lived in a gilded prison. How lonely and isolated she was despite her enormous fanbase. How she continued to perform and keep up the facade despite being stripped of every single privilege. I once heard a man speak about his time in prison and he mentioned how long it had been since he was able to open a door for himself.  Britney - a woman known for her music and artistic expression - had no voice of her own.  No power over her life.

Those pap photos  of her holding a phone to her ear and driving? Who knows how long it’s been since she’s been able to step out of the house and make an actual ~private~ phone call. That totally puts my suffering in perspective. I have the freedom to do this. This is a luxury I take for granted. I don’t even think about it being a choice. It’s just a decision I am allowed to make as an adult. And to see her now, reflecting on this and mentioning that she’s strong and NOT a victim? My. God. She is incredible. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block