Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

OMG I'M CRYING. "I'm not here to be a victim" God, this woman is truly inspiring and strong! I'm so ******* proud of her. They did the worst to her and she's thinking of helping others by sharing her story. I'm not ok. And the end talking about us?! So d*mn proud of all of us and also happy because she felt our love and support and it actually helped her :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

And we are finally and slowly seeing the old Britney, it's amazing how much things can change in just a few days :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

AND THE OPRAH INTERVIEW IS OCNFIRMED? I need this more than I need air. Please Britney :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Omg same. We were also gaslit for years and made out to be intrusive conspiracy fanatics that were only hurting her, so to finally hear confirmation in her own words is so surreal and reassuring. 

I KNOW! Of course it's unspeakably awful that this whole thing was true and really happened to her but at the same time it was so weird and discouraging to be met with suspicious eyes whenever we brought this topic to family and friends (I KNOW that must have happened to you all too) that knowing that it was real this whole time makes me feel less crazy... AND I say this being one of the late fans to acknowledge the abuse for all that it really was, it was hard for me at first to accept it and trust all the evidence. And if it was so uncomfortable for me, imagine what it must have felt like for her!! Mind-blowing, honestly...

• Love 9

I can’t stop smiling. I missed her so much over this past decade. We got less and less of her it seemed with each year. And now, here she is, being so open, honest, strong, and vocal. She’s finally able to be her true self again and enjoy her life for the first time.  

I love you so much, Britney! We will always love and support you ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block