Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

3 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

I think it’s basically a way of saying “they know what they did.” She’s not telling us directly what her family did, but she knows that THEY know, and she hopes they think about it before they go to bed tonight. 

They try to kill her :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare: revengeeeeee:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2

Her voice, her attitude, her mindset, her focus, her well thought articulation... it's all back:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

This woman won't let anyone intimidate her again, she's not a victim like the rest of her family.

Also the caption. Boy I hope rosengart and investigators will be quick as I think Britney won't be giving the interview before charges are pressed as she could give hints what they will charge team con with. (Can you give interviews about an ongoing legal battle in America in Germany you can't).

• Love 9
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Britney’s STRONG AF!!!!! What a joy it is to hear her voice!!!! Straight from her heart!!!! Calling out her worthless mama Lynne!!! Y’all I’M READY for the 2 hour Oprah interview!! How bout you??!:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Holy **** i totally scrolled past her post because i thought it was another selfie l, but little did i know it was a super real video with her soeaking like i havent heard in a while. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I'm actually crying omgggg! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: She. Is. Back. I really hope she keeps this post up! I still can't believe she's finally free! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: You can easily see how happy and relaxed she is in this video! Ugh so great to see her like this. I'm so happy for her! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Also, I'm very interested to see what else she'll share on social media now that she's able to discuss more things freely!

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block