Lou Taylor asks Judge not to look at Britney's accounting & denies bugging Britney’s room or mishandling her finances - Rosengart demands Tri-Star hand over important accounting documents NOW

Tou Laylor and Globin must be in a panic situation. Since Britney's going to be free soon there's no escape to anyone who was involved in this corrupt cship. Britney will use her high profile to bring awareness to the case while Rosengart will use his influence and abillity to win this case and put everyone on jail. I can't imagine the desesperation that must be in the head of minor plays like Larry seeing that even the major keys of the cship (Tou Laylor allegedly) are going downhill.

tiffany-feel-sorry.gif

• Love 6
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, J45x said:

We did! We really saved her. This could have end up in another Whitney, MJ, Prince kind of situation. I have the same thoughts as you, but you express it way better than I could. 

People have to remember Loucifer is entangled with the Prince state. Who was also killed. All this stars or most of them have been killed. Is a a blessing that Britney still with us. She is so strong! 

It makes me sick just to think that if they have succeeded with their plan, they will have used Jamies colon illness as some kind of excuse of Britney's decline of mental state and sudden suicide. Ugh I hate them. Cant wait to see all of them in jail. 

Lou/Tristar only sorted out “postmortem rights" in relation to Prince’s estate, meaning Lou worked on managing Prince's publicity rights (the right to protect one’s image from being exploited commercially without the estate’s consent) AFTER he died. Not before.

23 minutes ago, Deanlondon said:

I really feel sorry for Lou; Britney had 13 years to dispute the finances and she didn't say a thing. Now that Britney has a new lawyer she is trying to act like they took advantage of her. How dare she?! Poor Lou.......

First off, i would like to thank God and my loving family for all their unconditional love. My amazing boyfriend, Jason, I love you and thank you for being a part of my life. My wonderful long time managers, Larry Rudolph and Adam Leber and everyone at ReignDeer Entertainment. Edan, thanks for keeping me safe. All my peeps at JIVE Records. Barry Weiss, you will be SO missed! All my great producer, specially Max Martin and Dr. Luke and everyone else who has helped with this album along the way, you all know who you are and that you are appreciated. A special thank you to Brett Miller, my assistant for letting me be the biggest pain in the ***. Professional thank yous go out to Ken Hertz, Seth Lichtenstein and Tom Hansen for making sure everything is legal and to Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and Tri Star for counting my pennies.
I love you guys.

- Britney

Femme Fatale Thank You

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Pretty sure it's sarcasm. 

16 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

This is more and more obvious now that their plan from the start was to kill her and make it look like a suicide or an overdose. And Britney is very aware of this and that her family was behind all of this. 
All these years stealing her money, controlling every aspect of her life, building a public image of someone with a severe illness, just to make it believable and easier the day they found her dead body in her house that she was another celebrity with a dramatic ending.
And then make it to so easy for them to steal all that money (we’re  talking about hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars) hidden in different companies and bank accounts and other places.

BUT They were just so stupid and confident in their plan, that didn’t even have a plan B in case the c ship will not last her lifetime.. and now you don’t have to dig too deep to realize and understand that they’re guilty as **** ! Can’t wait for them to go to jail and pay for what they’ve done.

Britney deserves JUSTICE.

and britney's own family did this to her. I hope she never talks to them again and files to get a restraining order against everyone! 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, J45x said:

We did! We really saved her. This could have end up in another Whitney, MJ, Prince kind of situation. I have the same thoughts as you, but you express it way better than I could. 

People have to remember Loucifer is entangled with the Prince state. Who was also killed. All this stars or most of them have been killed. Is a a blessing that Britney still with us. She is so strong! 

It makes me sick just to think that if they have succeeded with their plan, they will have used Jamies colon illness as some kind of excuse of Britney's decline of mental state and sudden suicide. Ugh I hate them. Cant wait to see all of them in jail. 

Wait... Prince was killed? 

On 11/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, pablitonizer said:

What a terrible move to make sweetie :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

If you have nothing to hide, then you tell the judge that you agree to go as far as 11 years in time to examine all accountings. This is basically digging your own grave  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The problem is the law sometimes doesn’t really make sense and in some instances doesn’t seem fair at all. 

I fear she knows exactly what she is doing. She really is a witch. 

19 hours ago, s&m said:

It’s quite funny some of you guys are saying that “they’re destroying evidence”. It’s not that easy to do that. An evidence is not just a piece of paper. If it was easy to destroy evidence there would be no criminals in this world 

Indeed.

I think, this is very much like Weinstein and Gates best friend, Epstein's cases, the big fish will ony fall if bigger fish consider it convenient for their own protection and the protection of a bigger network. This corruption goes beyond Britney. And if they were able to pull this aberrations off for so long with no repercution for auch a public person, think of how much bank they make for less public but. Maube richer individuals ... So, my point is Weinstein was a widely known pervert, everyone knew Epstein was a pe** and had a prostitution network of minors, but they were protected in spite of a widespread knowledge of their preferences, sowhy did they fall? Cause there has to be some sacrifice sometimes to protect bigger interests. So, who knows if making Lu lu fall protects others from falling themselves, she might fall. If not... Which I would hate to see (see no repercutions for her). 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, J45x said:

Time is ticking. I hope they look good in orange :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block