Lou Taylor asks Judge not to look at Britney's accounting & denies bugging Britney’s room or mishandling her finances - Rosengart demands Tri-Star hand over important accounting documents NOW

32 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

This is more and more obvious now that their plan from the start was to kill her and make it look like a suicide or an overdose. And Britney is very aware of this and that her family was behind all of this. 
All these years stealing her money, controlling every aspect of her life, building a public image of someone with a severe illness, just to make it believable and easier the day they found her dead body in her house that she was another celebrity with a dramatic ending.
And then make it to so easy for them to steal all that money (we’re  talking about hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars) hidden in different companies and bank accounts and other places.

BUT They were just so stupid and confident in their plan, that didn’t even have a plan B in case the c ship will not last her lifetime.. and now you don’t have to dig too deep to realize and understand that they’re guilty as **** ! Can’t wait for them to go to jail and pay for what they’ve done.

Britney deserves JUSTICE.

Facts bb

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

This is more and more obvious now that their plan from the start was to kill her and make it look like a suicide or an overdose. And Britney is very aware of this and that her family was behind all of this. 
All these years stealing her money, controlling every aspect of her life, building a public image of someone with a severe illness, just to make it believable and easier the day they found her dead body in her house that she was another celebrity with a dramatic ending.
And then make it to so easy for them to steal all that money (we’re  talking about hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars) hidden in different companies and bank accounts and other places.

BUT They were just so stupid and confident in their plan, that didn’t even have a plan B in case the c ship will not last her lifetime.. and now you don’t have to dig too deep to realize and understand that they’re guilty as **** ! Can’t wait for them to go to jail and pay for what they’ve done.

Britney deserves JUSTICE.

She’s going to get it from Rosengart  :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

They’ve been getting away with it for so long that it still hasn’t dawned on them that it’s a whole new game now and their day in court is coming. They’re still trying all of their gaslighting tactics. But the jig. is. up.

It’s honestly kind of baffling that none of them have fled the country yet.

They did it under the eyes of a judge aka the law, maybe they don't need to be as afraid as we all make out. In the end it will probably come to saying it was all approved by court and Britney/Ingham. Which is insane...

16 hours ago, Prachi said:

Lou Taylor just filed legal docs asking the judge in Britney's conservatorship case to stop Mathew Rosengart from having full access to accounting reports related to the conservatorship because she feels he should not be allowed to go back that far. 

Taylor says her company Tri Star submitted regular accounting reports without any objection from Britney over the 11 years Taylor was involved. However, we know Britney was kept in the dark about what was going on in relation to her finances hence why she didn't object. Jamie Spears was running the show and in cahoots with Taylor. The court deemed Britney incompetent and couldn't hire her own legal defense up until recently. Certainly shoe could not hire a professional to look into the accounting during those years.

Rosengart has reason to believe Britney's money was mismanaged and he's getting to the bottom of it. He sent a letter to Tri Star this week demanding they hand over important documents. Rosengart says he's tried for six weeks to get Tri Star to send him the total amount of fees Tri Star has taken from Britney since 2008. He says, "Tri Star's ongoing failure to answer this question speaks volumes and leads to the unfortunate and inexorable conclusion that Tri Star has much to hide."

Britney's reported networth is around $60 million. Sources familiar with the situation believe it should be at least 2-3 times that. 

Taylor is also denying having any role in Britney's home and bedroom allegedly being secretly surveilled, TMZ reports.

Taylor's employee / Britney's former assistant, Robin Greenhill, submitted a declaration saying "No one at Tri Star is aware of any hidden electronic surveillance device placed in Ms. Spears' bedroom." She goes on to say, "No one at Tri Star has ever had any control over Ms. Spears' medical treatment."

Robin has been seen on-camera managing Britney's social media and calendar (including offering for Britney to work on her birthday). There are reports Robin also had control whether Britney could go on vacation and spend her own money the way she wanted to. 

If Lou Taylor has nothing to hide, why not allow Rosengart free reign over the books? 🤔 

Reporting by @Jordan Millerlt-tm.jpg.1e6f9477deff07e57b85a060aa195f67.jpg

Put this ***** in prison! ENOUGH! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

TriStar have a surge of positive reviews on Glassdoor (59)  and Indeed, all recently posted.

Negative reviews calling it a toxic slave driving ableist / intolerant / racist etc workplace seem gone.

Anyone can register on Glassdoor and post a review,  articles about false reviews on it.

If enough people report these positive  reviews as fake a human might investigate.

Lou may have a review management firm on the case

• Like 4
On 11/6/2021 at 4:03 PM, TheBestFan said:

More than that, I think they planned it much more extensively. You don't give a high-calibre pop star a cocktail of strong meds and potentially mentally debilitating ***** unless you know you're going to be raping her corpse financially. After Britney's forced stay in the mental asylum and the now-public knowledge that she was put on lithium against her will and barely able to function, it seems clear that the intent was actually literally to drive Britney insane. If it wasn't for the Britney podcast putting out a "where's Britney?" podcast, they very likely would have succeeded. They Kept Britney in there for how long? 1 month? 2 months? before her missing presence got fans and conspiracy theories rolling? I bet the plan was to keep her locked in there for a year. There's no celebrity calibre "asylum" I'm aware of with orders to basically enslave/punish their patients. This would have had to be direct punishment orders from management and possibly Tri-Star. 
A few other things? They made Jamie Lynn Spears the trustee of her SJB Trust around the time of her forced stay more or less. Why not in 2016? Why not in 2013? Why was JLS made the trustee of Britney's estate over the financial managers Britney had long-ago assigned at that SPECIFIC time period?
All clues would seem to indicate that they were likely: 1. Looking to actually drive Britney off the deep end, to the point where she might actually commit suicide. 2. Have JLS in place to manage the SJB Trust since that's where future Britney royalties and all future merchandising royalties would go (R.I.P Britney T-Shirts, Britney R.I.P. Greatest Hits, Britney Post-Mortem B-Sides, a Movie, etc). 3. Legally untie Tri-Star and Lou TayTay from all Britney businesses so that JLS was the only conduit, and all parties would continue to rake in millions from Britney's estate without any clear nefarious ties.
The thing that stopped all this? The Britney Army rallying to her and demanding the truth, which cut short Britney's stay in the asylum and forced the thieving thugs to have to improvise to deal with the new burgeoning "Free Britney" movement.

Honestly, y'all should be so proud. We killed all their evil plans.

Rosengart!! i hope he's aware of all this

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TheBestFan said:

More than that, I think they planned it much more extensively. You don't give a high-calibre pop star a cocktail of strong meds and potentially mentally debilitating ***** unless you know you're going to be raping her corpse financially. After Britney's forced stay in the mental asylum and the now-public knowledge that she was put on lithium against her will and barely able to function, it seems clear that the intent was actually literally to drive Britney insane. If it wasn't for the Britney podcast putting out a "where's Britney?" podcast, they very likely would have succeeded. They Kept Britney in there for how long? 1 month? 2 months? before her missing presence got fans and conspiracy theories rolling? I bet the plan was to keep her locked in there for a year. There's no celebrity calibre "asylum" I'm aware of with orders to basically enslave/punish their patients. This would have had to be direct punishment orders from management and possibly Tri-Star. 
A few other things? They made Jamie Lynn Spears the trustee of her SJB Trust around the time of her forced stay more or less. Why not in 2016? Why not in 2013? Why was JLS made the trustee of Britney's estate over the financial managers Britney had long-ago assigned at that SPECIFIC time period?
All clues would seem to indicate that they were likely: 1. Looking to actually drive Britney off the deep end, to the point where she might actually commit suicide. 2. Have JLS in place to manage the SJB Trust since that's where future Britney royalties and all future merchandising royalties would go (R.I.P Britney T-Shirts, Britney R.I.P. Greatest Hits, Britney Post-Mortem B-Sides, a Movie, etc). 3. Legally untie Tri-Star and Lou TayTay from all Britney businesses so that JLS was the only conduit, and all parties would continue to rake in millions from Britney's estate without any clear nefarious ties.
The thing that stopped all this? The Britney Army rallying to her and demanding the truth, which cut short Britney's stay in the asylum and forced the thieving thugs to have to improvise to deal with the new burgeoning "Free Britney" movement.

Honestly, y'all should be so proud. We killed all their evil plans.

We did! We really saved her. This could have end up in another Whitney, MJ, Prince kind of situation. I have the same thoughts as you, but you express it way better than I could. 

People have to remember Loucifer is entangled with the Prince state. Who was also killed. All this stars or most of them have been killed. Is a a blessing that Britney still with us. She is so strong! 

It makes me sick just to think that if they have succeeded with their plan, they will have used Jamies colon illness as some kind of excuse of Britney's decline of mental state and sudden suicide. Ugh I hate them. Cant wait to see all of them in jail. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block