Britney: people are sending me all these scripts about my life. None of the scripts are even true. Aren't I supposed to play the role in my own life?

5 hours ago, mmseventy said:

On IG half the comments are saying she started the British accent in 2007 and half are saying she used it before 2007 too… I don’t remember it anytime before 2007; does anyone have examples?

Here's one example of her British accent that immediately pops into my mind from 2001. 

She filmed MTV's Diary that summer and was sharing her house with the production crew. The clip of her accent starts at 1:40. 

This is **not** full-on Britishney, but a cute lil appetizer for u!

• Like 2

Now we know that when the time comes, she's going to be the one to tell her story which means she's going to be in charge of the project, whatever that is. But her story is not done yet, we still have to see that happy ending and hopefully her comback to music.

I would't mind a third installment of the New York Times with her on it, or even a book. A series will also be nice but I don't think is the time yet.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

I've seen some people comment on the accent – I've found a video from the early 2000s where she uses her British accent during her intro to this performance... so she's been doing a British accent for almost her entire career it seems.

I knew there was a performance where she did it, of course it had to be one of my least favorite songs, that's why I couldn't remember which one lol

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s not something that’s consciously done. Someone could be having the time of their life and be speaking in another accent. Read up on dissociative disorder if you’re interested. 👍🏻

Her grandmother was English. She's probably been playing with the accent all her life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block