Britney: people are sending me all these scripts about my life. None of the scripts are even true. Aren't I supposed to play the role in my own life?

41 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I really don’t think there’s any depth to it… I do this sometimes too it’s just fun and self entertaining it really isn’t anything mental health or trauma related it’s just part of her personality and always has been

I’ve been a fan of Britney since BOMT. This is not how she has always been. We heard this accent being used frequently when she was under a great deal of stress and trauma back in 2008. This isn’t to shame her, but I genuinely believe that disassociation is why she does it. Her speaking voice has fluctuated a lot in the past decade. It makes more sense than just saying she’s just being silly in some random video with no context. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

I don’t get it

what she’s saying? 

I think she’s asking why they are trying to make a movie about her life already. Because she’s only 39 and Madonna is 60 and their lives aren’t over yet. So she’s saying hold off because there’s more to come 😊 

Even fans love to talk about when Britney was in her prime. But how the **** do any of us know when her prime was? Her best may be yet to come

• Like 2

Why are most of the comments about her accent and not what she said?

I absolutely love that she wants to tell her own story (finally!) than a another writer or reporter trying to define Britney just because they watch hours of her and interviewed a bunch of people who use to work with her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block