Britney: people are sending me all these scripts about my life. None of the scripts are even true. Aren't I supposed to play the role in my own life?

9 hours ago, oscar0 said:

A British accent is not a good thing.

Anyway, the subject of his voice is SO interesting. It seems that all his life she has been accommodating her according to the context. She has had a different voice almost in every era, but in opps-britney the voice that she "does" in public, almost whispering, is VERY different from his real voice, which is very strong and with a strong southern accent.

The accent is fun and lighthearted in my opinion. Its all good . How is it not good ? Explain ? I do it? I talk in voices for fun and sometimes long periods of time. Its fun ! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

This video is so fragmented, the feeling that her team cut out the pieces so that we don't get the full context of what B wants to tell us. I guess that this is something related to biopic, since M's interview was about it

What team? He contolling members are gone bro :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, s&m said:

Imagine being crazy for using accents :roxxy:

The fact that you associate using the term being crazy for a legitimate explanation goes to show how far above your pay grade this conversation is. It’s not called being crazy. It’s called having endured a great deal of life changing trauma in childhood and continued on into adulthood. Britney herself has stated she is depressed, sad and can’t sleep because of her trauma. 

16 hours ago, mmseventy said:

She looks GORGEOUS but British-ney caught me off guard lol. On IG half the comments are saying she started the British accent in 2007 and half are saying she used it before 2007 too… I don’t remember it anytime before 2007; does anyone have examples?

In the Steve Dennis biography, he speaks with people from Kentwood who knew her all her life and they say she's been doing it since she was little, her grandma was british and she always liked to play around and speak in a british accent. Nobody in Kentwood was surprised or thought anything weird was going on when paparazzi filmed her doing it in 2007. 

Edited by Tara_isa
typo
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The fact that you associate using the term being crazy for a legitimate explanation goes to show how far above your pay grade this conversation is. It’s not called being crazy. It’s called having endured a great deal of life changing trauma in childhood and continued on into adulthood. Britney herself has stated she is depressed, sad and can’t sleep because of her trauma. 

Are you blind? It wasn’t me that actually said “crazy”! I quoted the other user. Get a life 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block