New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney: people are sending me all these scripts about my life. None of the scripts are even true. Aren't I supposed to play the role in my own life?

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The accent she sometimes uses is more than likely a result from trauma, not something she’s doing to be cute. Its also associated with some mental health issues, but with her, I think its a way of disassociating from reality. We have mostly heard her doing it when she’s going through heavy things. 

I interpret it as that Britney has had social anxiety and complex PTSD with it being her vs. the world. I sometimes wonder if the British accent is the way for her to stand up for herself. As if people might believe her if she sounds like... not Britney Spears. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
29 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I interpret it as that Britney has had social anxiety and complex PTSD with it being her vs. the world. I sometimes wonder if the British accent is the way for her to stand up for herself. As if people might believe her if she sounds like... not Britney Spears. 

Can it just be a fun voice ? I speak for fun in an Australian , British accent .. gibberish .. sound like Gizmo sometimes etc  .. I like to laugh and be weird ..maybe she is just having fun . I love it !! Yes indeed!! Love Britney .. shes back !!! She’s hysterical.. actually !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Can it just be a fun voice ? I speak for fun in an Australian , British accent .. gibberish .. sound like Gizmo sometimes etc  .. I like to laugh and be weird ..maybe she is just having fun . I love it !! Yes indeed!! Love Britney .. shes back !!! She’s hysterical.. actually !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Totally agree with you. I definitely looked too much into it. 

I guess I always feel the need to explain away since the media/team con narrative was that "she's crazy" when in reality she's not. It's great to see her feeling free, it looks good on her  ❤️

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

This train of thought needs to stop. It’s not our place to speculate about mental illness, especially off of a cute video of her just talking about life. 

I just think shes human and is having fun ..why do we diagnose everything. Can she just be having fun .  🤷🏼‍♂️🤔😳

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Seanril said:

So sad to see the condition of her teeth :( She had the best smile in the entire world. Literally. I wonder what happened?

You make it sound like they are terrible now, they look exactly the same but with small gaps that could probably be pretty quickly closed with retainers and the like. I agree that it could be a sad situation e.g. if her team somehow prevented her from wearing a retainer she’s supposed to wear etc. but her teeth are still great imo, I just don’t like the idea of picking apart her appearance.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Seanril said:

So sad to see the condition of her teeth :( She had the best smile in the entire world. Literally. I wonder what happened?

Educate yourself before talking negatively about a woman’s appearance. She had braces for years & stopped wearing her retainer. Teeth have memory & will shift back to their original position...
hqdefault.jpg
They can easily be “fixed” if she started using invisible aligners & got her dental bonding back, but she’s probably not stressing over the alignment of her teeth after all the **** she’s been through.

• Like 7

She was CLEARLY saying people are sending her scripts for a biopic movie for her life, etc. so there must be a lot of studios and stuff interested for a movie. A movie would be fantastic, but not yet. It needs to be done with Britney's story. Not some fake story.

Also she was clearly saying she and Madonna are alive, so why are they acting like they are dead? They can tell their own stories themselves.

• Like 3

A British accent is not a good thing.

Anyway, the subject of his voice is SO interesting. It seems that all his life she has been accommodating her according to the context. She has had a different voice almost in every era, but in opps-britney the voice that she "does" in public, almost whispering, is VERY different from his real voice, which is very strong and with a strong southern accent.

What the *bleep happened? A few months there were floods of messages, supporting her and fans feeling “horrible” for all the nasty things they said, or thought about her and look at you now.  Like ya’ll are just as bad as her abusers. She is human, and her imperfections make her beautiful. If she has or does not have mental problems, we have no right to speculate. And to be fair, im sure everyone has some type of mental issues. 

• Like 6