Britney: people are sending me all these scripts about my life. None of the scripts are even true. Aren't I supposed to play the role in my own life?

1 minute ago, freeoverprotected said:

I don’t get it

what she’s saying? 

I think scripts about making a biopic about her (and Madonna’s) lives and trying to cast them.  That’s what I took it as…I think I even remember Madonna saying something about this recently.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I adoooooore her and love the content on Instagram lately.

But I really don't know what this voice is?!! In the video where she talks about being a saggitarius or the iPad/gardening videos we hear her real voice..... why the helium voice? 🤔

I think it’s just due to the way she’s speaking…the accent and she’s speaking more in a whisper/talk kind of way.  And she’s being playful, so I think that plays into it too.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

This video is so fragmented, the feeling that her team cut out the pieces so that we don't get the full context of what B wants to tell us. I guess that this is something related to biopic, since M's interview was about it

Theories are not for this thread as you’re fully aware.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Stream BOYZ ♫