Britney: people are sending me all these scripts about my life. None of the scripts are even true. Aren't I supposed to play the role in my own life?

8 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’ve been a fan of Britney since BOMT. This is not how she has always been. We heard this accent being used frequently when she was under a great deal of stress and trauma back in 2008. This isn’t to shame her, but I genuinely believe that disassociation is why she does it. Her speaking voice has fluctuated a lot in the past decade. It makes more sense than just saying she’s just being silly in some random video with no context. 

Fair opinion and I respect it :) 

• Love 1

People give Britney grief when she uses a British (ish) accent but not everyone knows her Grandmother (Lynne's mom) was from England before she married her grandfather and moved to Louisiana.

As a side note - for all those comments over the years about her getting a British passport/residency, people qualify for British passport and/or residency if their parents or grandparents are British citizens. It's my understand had she been able to get out of the US the conservatorship would not have been able to touch her.

November 12 can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

I just saw this on twitter (@notedyourhonor but it could be other places)

In Britney’s post about receiving scripts about her life she is wearing her shirt inside out. On the shirt tag it appears to say ‘We Are Free’

Does anyone see the same thing? I need new glasses.Party Community GIF by Staatsloterij:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I can’t sleep - November 12 can’t come soon enough for Britney.

I can’t with people trying to diagnose her based on an accent, newsflash, her maternal grandmother was British, apparently, she would even speak in a British accent even when she was a kid simply cuz she liked the accent and I don’t blame her, I love a British accent, i however can’t do one in any way whatsoever, lol, it ain’t that deep, sometimes she does it, sometimes she doesn’t, leave her be!!!

13 hours ago, mmseventy said:

She looks GORGEOUS but British-ney caught me off guard lol. On IG half the comments are saying she started the British accent in 2007 and half are saying she used it before 2007 too… I don’t remember it anytime before 2007; does anyone have examples?

I think she uses it when she's a bit pissed or when she wants to be sarcastic.

22 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I can’t with people trying to diagnose her based on an accent, newsflash, her maternal grandmother was British, apparently, she would even speak in a British accent even when she was a kid simply cuz she liked the accent and I don’t blame her, I love a British accent, i however can’t do one in any way whatsoever, lol, it ain’t that deep, sometimes she does it, sometimes she doesn’t, leave her be!!!

Imagine being crazy for using accents :roxxy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Team con cut all expensives costs for her years ago, and I think she hot used to it or didn't care to fix them.

I’m assuming she lost her retainers and team con cut her visits to the dentist which resulted in her teeth shifting. I’m sure she will get a full smile makeover once she’s free and if not she will still be just as beautiful :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block