Britney: people are sending me all these scripts about my life. None of the scripts are even true. Aren't I supposed to play the role in my own life?

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: we've actually heard her do that just for fun more than anything else, like in her concerts before Freakshow, etc

Β 

It’s not something that’s consciously done. Someone could be having the time of their life and be speaking in another accent. Read up onΒ dissociative disorder if you’re interested. πŸ‘πŸ»

• Like 3

Guys she’s looking so much like Britney Spears, I’m not even jokingΒ :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

She looks great, love the Inside Out reference of her shirt and I love britishney

22 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The accent she sometimes uses is more than likely a result from trauma, not something she’s doing to be cute. Its also associated with some mental health issues, but with her, I think its a way of disassociating from reality. We have mostly heard her doing it when she’s going through heavy things.Β 

I mean, even though everything points to the conservatorship terminating on Nov 12, it’s normal if she feels anxious, worried or afraid.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The accent she sometimes uses is more than likely a result from trauma, not something she’s doing to be cute. Its also associated with some mental health issues, but with her, I think its a way of disassociating from reality. We have mostly heard her doing it when she’s going through heavy things.Β 

I really don’t think there’s any depth to it… I do this sometimes too it’s just fun and self entertaining it really isn’t anything mental health or trauma related it’s just part of her personality and always has been

• Love 7
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I really don’t think there’s any depth to it… I do this sometimes too it’s just fun and self entertaining it really isn’t anything mental health or trauma related it’s just part of her personality and always has been

She used to do it when she was upset too tho

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block