Dr. Luke's lawyer: Luke was a victim of Kesha and her management team, even if he may have r***d her.

I mean, the revelation we got like a month ago pretty much confirmed that he r-ped her, so at this point they're just clutching at straws and saying anything they can. Absolute scum. I'm surprised the music industry hasn't really had its #MeToo moment yet. You don't even need to look much deeper to find abuses. Like, Fifth Harmony were essentially forced to do overtly ***ual music and videos while 2 or 3 of the members were still underage. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Does he even care about raping a woman after all the CASH he’s been making with Doja Cat? I see you Doja Cat... this woke culture is looking at you girl. You’re time is UP! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I think she's alluded to being bound by contract to work with him or something, but who knows. I wouldn't necessarily "cancel" Doja herself, but I definitely don't listen to her music (or Kim Petras' for that matter).

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I mean, the revelation we got like a month ago pretty much confirmed that he r-ped her, so at this point they're just clutching at straws and saying anything they can. Absolute scum. I'm surprised the music industry hasn't really had its #MeToo moment yet. You don't even need to look much deeper to find abuses. Like, Fifth Harmony were essentially forced to do overtly ***ual music and videos while 2 or 3 of the members were still underage. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

What revelation du you mean, I'm sorry haven't followed the case lately.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I think she's alluded to being bound by contract to work with him or something, but who knows. I wouldn't necessarily "cancel" Doja herself, but I definitely don't listen to her music (or Kim Petras' for that matter).

He’s a horrible person by raping women ‘cause if he did this to Kesha then he sure did it in the past with others. But one thing is for sure, this guy is a musical genius. Luke’s work with Katy Perry is pop perfection. He’s been trying the same formula with Doja Cat on Planet Her and he succeed - Doja recently surpassed Drake and becomes the most streamed artists on Spotify. Still shall we hold Doja accountable for working with him? This woke culture is so hypocritical. We don’t treat artists the same. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

What revelation du you mean, I'm sorry haven't followed the case lately.

It was a few months ago:

Essentially, some documents were unsealed, and they proved that Kesha had actually reported her r*** back in 2005, which was like 4 years before her debut. If I'm not mistaken (someone please corrent me if I'm wrong), Luke claimed that Kesha came forward to get out of her contract (or something to that effect). Clearly, Kesha having already come forward back in 2005 makes this argument completely fall apart. I guess it doesn't necessarily prove that he r-ped him, but it does show that he's likely lying. I mean, why would she sign her contract but then immediately want to back out of it (she signed the contract in 2005 as well).

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

It was a few mont havehs ago:

Essentially, some documents were unsealed, and they proved that Kesha had actually reported her r*** back in 2005, which was like 4 years before her debut. If I'm not mistaken (someone please corrent me if I'm wrong), Luke claimed that Kesha came forward to get out of her contract (or something to that effect). Clearly, Kesha having already come forward back in 2005 makes this argument completely fall apart. I guess it doesn't necessarily prove that he r-ped him, but it does show that he's likely lying. I mean, why would she sign her contract but then immediately want to back out of it (she signed the contract in 2005 as well).

This is new to me, thank you very much for elaborating and yes this makes the whole she only wants out of the contract argument invalid.

She certainly didn't want to get out of her contact when she just got it hadn't there been things going on in the background...

Unfortunately he's not been sentenced right? Free until proven otherwise, guess that's why his music isn't banned.

I can't deny I'm feeling bad listening to music I heard has been produced by him. It's tainted and against my inner instincts Pro women rights.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block