Dr. Luke's lawyer: Luke was a victim of Kesha and her management team, even if he may have r***d her.

Just now, Lucky☆ said:

Some lawers are ******* disgusting.

i'm trying to understand why this man is not cancelled yet? This is why I'm convinced the entertainment bussines is full of people like him, he should be throw in jail asap.

Because people love the artists he produces and writes music for. Unfortunately, his job is very behind the scenes, producers and songwriters are like the unsung heroes. In his case, he's the unsung devil :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 2

Okay that wasn’t the best choice of words from his lawyer, though it doesn’t prove that he’s Guilty. This is probably going to make so many people drag me but for all we know, Kesha’s lawyer could be making false claims and allegations to frame Dr. Luke.

It’s best to hear the story from both sides, rather than siding with who appears to be the victim because it just so happens she is a female pop singer who is falling out of business. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block