Lou Taylor: Exposed Video Now Posted

Is the 600 million from the sale of Kylie Jenner’s cosmetic company?

Let’s not forget how DEEPLY intertwined the Kardshian/Jenner clan is with Lou. They have questions to answer about Lou.  

Lou and Tri Star are becoming a problem. Is it really worth having the family empire tarnished or even to go down with Lou? Momager - you have worked too hard to build the power and money you have to risk a lot of it on Lou.

#freekardashianjennerfromTristar

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

Is the 600 million from the sale of Kylie Jenner’s cosmetic company?

Let’s not forget how DEEPLY intertwined the Kardshian/Jenner clan is with Lou. They have questions to answer about Lou.  

Lou and Tri Star are becoming a problem. Is it really worth having the family empire tarnished or even to go down with Lou? Momager - you have worked too hard to build the power and money you have to risk a lot of it on Lou.

#freekardashianjennerfromTristar

She said that in the comments live during the premiere. That’s what she thinks it might be from, but she hasn’t seen proof. 

It's mindblowing. This is beyond crazy. We all knew it was dark but it's getting darker and darker which days... I had full faith in M. Rosengart but now... I don't know how he will be able to put down all of them, they have so many powerful corrupt people in this case. Britney's family, L.T., Larry, Robin, Black Box firm, Kevin, the judge Penny and the one before her, Vivian and the others. Damn!

The entiere world need to see this video, this video need to be viral! I know it's like 40 minutes but it's worth every minute of it!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Elisaaa said:

Kudos to BJ being this bad *** and actually going for the truth. It is a huge deal to walk out of 250K year job and it might be she will never work for a big law firm again.  

No no, she actually probably looks very strong with her integrity and this will just explain her side more. They didn’t actually fire her in the end, they actually ended up kinda believing her. She left them due to the trauma and anxiety that LT brought upon her and the experience with that firm. I believe big things will happen for her! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block