Lou Taylor: Exposed Video Now Posted

4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I hope BJ’s employer doesn’t come after her for mentioning the law firms name and the names of the general counsel. Very informative and I hope more people come out with their stories!

…but the two week lead up wasn’t necessary girl :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Thought it was just me, yeah she could’ve said the same message in a simple tweet lol

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

I hope BJ’s employer doesn’t come after her for mentioning the law firms name and the names of the general counsel. Very informative and I hope more people come out with their stories!

Well general counsel will be on the Law firms website and anyone just needs to google her name and it'll show what law firm she worked at, it's not private information.

• Like 4

I totally recommend you all to watch the video! Very informative and this girl has BALLS!

I know that some people here say that she just wants attention but if this really happened (which I believe it did, otherwise she would not mention the law firm's name) she is a really passionate person for her profession as a lawyer and is just seeking for what she believes is right!

I am honeslty surprised! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I'm thinking she probably told them before hand otherwise she could've just used vague terms like "my boss"

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block