Lou Taylor: Exposed Video Now Posted

On 10/29/2021 at 4:41 PM, Justin Woodpond said:

Recently graduated and marking $250k a year, what planet do you live on? You’d be lucky to get that as a senior partner.

well she said in video she was making $200k a year, which is definitely possible considering she went to ivy league school. i have a friend who graduated from an ivy league law school and was making $180k in his first job

• Love 1
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Kletus said:

well she said in video she was making $200k a year, which is definitely possible considering she went to ivy league school. i have a friend who graduated from an ivy league law school and was making $180k in his first job

I think it's possible if you're working for an international firm like Winston & Strawn 

4 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

I've watched many videos of her going through the filings and such and I kinda like her, but all that's mentioned in the video is just speculation.

I mean why would a big firm become a client and pay real money to be just that to silence some little fish ( I'm sorry she's great but she has no credibility in the lawyer universe) when they could have just sent cease and desist letters like they did with Jordan? They could have harmed her way more with her having to pay up if she doesn't follow.

So yeah it's kinda fishy TriStar became a client, but on the other hand there would have been so many other cost effective and easy ways to tarnish BJs reputation and not having thousands of uncontrollable variables in the calculation going the client route.

Besides the Stonebridge/Taylor mention, I agree the rest she's speculating on, so maybe "Exposing Lou Taylor" was a bit of a stretch. For the longest time I thought she was fired from the job, I didn't realize she personally just quit the firm because of the situation. I'd be curious to hear the firm's side of the story 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, One More Time said:

You understood what she is saying in the video? :gunney:

She has asked about Lou Taylor and her mentioning in videos being against the rules.

The chief only called her back because he remembered the name TriStar and Lou Taylor.

If she hadn't mentioned the name in the first place we don't know how the story would have unwrapped. As Lou has sworn to have no affiliations with TriStar in publicly shared papers, there would have been no standing points against calling her out no matter what.

Also she has no new evidence about the 600 million dollars.

Don't understand me wrong in just raising questions whether all this being planned is a bit of a stretch. For what? Her not having any new evidence, her not having more inside into the conservatorship than anyone else who looked through the filings.

I love her work and have major respect for what she is doing, not only on YouTube but also on the rallies keeping us updated from court proceedings. But I still don't find enough evidence to call this more than just speculation.

On 10/23/2021 at 12:18 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So BJ, better known as That Surprise Witness, is a Free Britney Activist, who focuses on breaking down legal documents, as well as researching and searching public record databases to verify statements being made in court. They are a qualified lawyer, who sat the Barr Exam in New York.

They became involved around the time that Free Britney moved onto TikTok, and they were questioning whether or not this was a conspiracy, which lead to them reading legal documents and realising it wasn't. They view Free Britney as a huge breach of constitutional rights, and got involved from a disability and mental health rights standpoint as they openly speak about their autism diagnosis and how this issue is ableist at its core.

They were hired by a legal firm, and outside of that broke down documents on Instagram and YouTube.

They created a video, called The Smoking Gun, which referenced Forbes article which estimated that Britney's estate should be approximately 660M, rather than 60M, Lou Taylor's involvement in Stonebridge which went against her statements in court, and a Mysterious 600M moved to an offshore account in Panama...allegedly.

This was shared here, I believe and BH was hit with a Cease and Desist from LT.

BJ/TSW's online presence went from very active to non existent which raised questions.

They appeared shortly before June 23rd, and made a statement saying that, due to circumstances, they had to seriously reassess the importance of their career and were forced to choose between Free Britney activism and their career; they chose Free Britney. 

They revealed in a live that either Lou Taylor, or her group, contacted her job and attempted to sabotage her career.

They have been planning this Lou Taylor expose since returning to social media, explaining exactly what happened to them and how events played out.

I feel like Forbes doesn't get enough credit for publishing that article, although I'm not at all saying that That Surprise Witness and many others haven't been doing fantastic things. It's interesting how business publications seemed to seize on the money at stake early on, even back in 2008.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/189432

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18255087

• Love 3
5 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

I've watched many videos of her going through the filings and such and I kinda like her, but all that's mentioned in the video is just speculation.

I mean why would a big firm become a client and pay real money to be just that to silence some little fish ( I'm sorry she's great but she has no credibility in the lawyer universe) when they could have just sent cease and desist letters like they did with Jordan? They could have harmed her way more with her having to pay up if she doesn't follow.

So yeah it's kinda fishy TriStar became a client, but on the other hand there would have been so many other cost effective and easy ways to tarnish BJs reputation and not having thousands of uncontrollable variables in the calculation going the client route.

One of the weird things about Lou and Jamie is the way they went after the little fish. Threatening teenagers and people in their 20s with lawsuits, sending cease and desist letters, infiltrating protests. That kid Jamie actually took to court and got the judge to forbid him ever to write about Britney. Her friend Ally said she felt physically threatened by Jamie. It's very odd.

Another odd thing here, if I heard right, is that the law firm said Tri Star was a new client, but then it turns out they weren't? So TriStar was courting the law firm? If so, it's exasperating if the firm let themselves be used to try to get her to stop her social media. They had to know that's what was going on. I'd actually understand better if they just told her it was company policy for staff to keep a low profile on social media.

5 hours ago, Kletus said:

$180,000 actually seems reasonable to me. And it’s in a different tax bracket. Interestingly, where they male or female?

$250,000 was actually in reference to what someone said on here….:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes, I saw she said she was offered $200,000. And know she went to Penn Uni.

3 hours ago, Psammead said:

One of the weird things about Lou and Jamie is the way they went after the little fish. Threatening teenagers and people in their 20s with lawsuits, sending cease and desist letters, infiltrating protests. That kid Jamie actually took to court and got the judge to forbid him ever to write about Britney. Her friend Ally said she felt physically threatened by Jamie. It's very odd.

Another odd thing here, if I heard right, is that the law firm said Tri Star was a new client, but then it turns out they weren't? So TriStar was courting the law firm? If so, it's exasperating if the firm let themselves be used to try to get her to stop her social media. They had to know that's what was going on. I'd actually understand better if they just told her it was company policy for staff to keep a low profile on social media.

It’s also possible that Lou/Tristar “approached” Winston & Strawn LLP for potential council (it only takes one meeting), because if Lou & Co. were going to sue That Surprise Witness then she could not be represented by Winston & Strawn in a law suit due to conflict of interest.

5 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Besides the Stonebridge/Taylor mention, I agree the rest she's speculating on, so maybe "Exposing Lou Taylor" was a bit of a stretch. For the longest time I thought she was fired from the job, I didn't realize she personally just quit the firm because of the situation. I'd be curious to hear the firm's side of the story 

I really don’t think she would be dishonest on such a big platform knowing how many people are going to see the video. It would also discredit allll of the valuable research she’s done. 🤷🏼‍♂️ At least I hope lol 

I cant at some people doubting her and even going as far as calling a coincidence that tri star tried to become a client at her firm my god havent we learned nothing? 

this specific train of thought was what kept britney in a cship for 13 years, from now on if anything we hear sounds incredibly evil its mostly true 

and ofc it wasnt a coincidence my god what are u 8? why would tri star hire a firm in freaking Pennsylvania? No matter how big it is

Theres no way those 600 million in the graph are legal, its extremely rare and even more so when they disappeared from that account not so long after

Everything thats come to light til today started as a rumor that gained enough traction for the media to comment on it and then the lawyers involved in the case started looking into it, so its completely logical that lou tried to stop this 600 million thing before it gained enough traction and became a thing, and a cease a desist would only make it official that shes trying to stop it and that surprise witness being a lawyer could fight it and there would have to be an investigation

so the fact that she didnt go down that route actually tells us more that it might be true 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block