Lou Taylor: Exposed Video Now Posted

2 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

same. I feel extremely out of the fuc*ing loop, lol

She’s not a britney fan and saw a tiktok about the conservatorship and dug into it and started doing videos reading court documents, she’s extra but she’s nice and has been great explaining legal terms etc but I think basically Lou found where she works and somewhat hired them so BJ couldn’t discuss anything to do with the case as it would be a conflict of interest something like that 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

A student studying law who got interested in FreeBritney. She went on a "hiatus" in the middle and later told along the lines that some people from Brit's team contacted/threatened her. But she never told the full story.

She is already a lawyer 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

When I curse it gets blocked out and I get reprimanded with points on here .. or suspended 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️😂… do not say the C-word . Nor say you want to kick Edans rear .. thats hate . 

so much cursing on here..oh wait I have been called Jamie Lynn by some tools on this site also . Oh well . What can you do . Be kind and rewind ! 

Oh Fork it ! I forking give up trying with this sheet.  Freebritney .. remember .. No C word !!! Also only *****cat .. meow .  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

So BJ, better known as That Surprise Witness, is a Free Britney Activist, who focuses on breaking down legal documents, as well as researching and searching public record databases to verify statements being made in court. They are a qualified lawyer, who sat the Barr Exam in New York.

They became involved around the time that Free Britney moved onto TikTok, and they were questioning whether or not this was a conspiracy, which lead to them reading legal documents and realising it wasn't. They view Free Britney as a huge breach of constitutional rights, and got involved from a disability and mental health rights standpoint as they openly speak about their autism diagnosis and how this issue is ableist at its core.

They were hired by a legal firm, and outside of that broke down documents on Instagram and YouTube.

They created a video, called The Smoking Gun, which referenced Forbes article which estimated that Britney's estate should be approximately 660M, rather than 60M, Lou Taylor's involvement in Stonebridge which went against her statements in court, and a Mysterious 600M moved to an offshore account in Panama...allegedly.

This was shared here, I believe and BH was hit with a Cease and Desist from LT.

BJ/TSW's online presence went from very active to non existent which raised questions.

They appeared shortly before June 23rd, and made a statement saying that, due to circumstances, they had to seriously reassess the importance of their career and were forced to choose between Free Britney activism and their career; they chose Free Britney. 

They revealed in a live that either Lou Taylor, or her group, contacted her job and attempted to sabotage her career.

They have been planning this Lou Taylor expose since returning to social media, explaining exactly what happened to them and how events played out.

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

A student studying law who got interested in FreeBritney. She went on a "hiatus" in the middle and later told along the lines that some people from Brit's team contacted/threatened her. But she never told the full story.

I think she's a lawyer who recently passed the bar exam and was making $250k a year at a big law firm and Lou basically got her fired for talking about the missing $600m fortune being laundered allegedly

• Love 1
On 10/23/2021 at 11:39 PM, Martini said:

I think she's a lawyer who recently passed the bar exam and was making $250k a year at a big law firm and Lou basically got her fired for talking about the missing $600m fortune being laundered allegedly

Recently graduated and marking $250k a year, what planet do you live on? You’d be lucky to get that as a partner.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block