Cassie Petrey: "I wish her nothing but freedom and happiness - and I’m doing everything I can do support that journey"

5 minutes ago, Electric said:

I still absolutely don’t understand why they just can’t give Britney her account ddd

Why would they? The fans and public are eating up the bulls.it they post for Britney. They spin the narrative the way they want. I think Jamie Lynn shades definitely helped to take public attention from the more important players like Lou, Larry, Edan etc.  

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Right, I'm going to be very bl**t right now. Pick a side in regards to the instagram. It's so draining go see fans lap up screenshots from videos and say "this is her!" simply because her hair is straight. 

The instagram, in no uncertain terms, has been used as a weapon to push a narrative; whether it was the cancellation, the me time posts, the emails, the documents etc.

The instagram is part of the brand, and as far as we know, beyond Zabel, no major changes have occurred to the brand. Yes, people involved are on their best behaviour, but we still do not know what is happening to the management side.

As much as Cassie wants to say "oh! It's always been Britney", she has little had her phone activity monitored to make sure she couldn't speak out and 2019, she had a phone thar could only make calls.

Why are posts that put Britney in a flattering light deleted? Why are posts that raises questions posted before big events? Why is Britney not publicly speaking out in videos, but in captions still?

Come on folk, common sense. Cassie might just be doing a job  but until we know Britney has kept her in place, we need to be cautious. Ultimately, if fans are targeting Sam, Gaga's manager, or other fans, for vague theories, why should we allow this? Because her hairs look pretty?

Edit: Why is Britney posting about Gwen Stefani? Who business manages Gwen Stefani? Take the hint.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

People need to realise this girl just has a job to do. I mean I got it back in the me time days and the video from the facility, but as it stands there are FAR more important people to go after. Cassie is hardly a team con insider she just posts what she’s told to and probably doesn’t even know whether it comes from Britney or her team. 

• Like 5

Another thing: the topless photos. Britney has clearly taken them herself or at least posed for them so I don’t get the fan obsession with the narrative that they’re being used against her. Britney has taken topless photos before and during the cship and nobody cared because she looked a certain way that she doesn’t anymore. She posted a topless photo in 2015 and nobody said a thing. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block