Cassie Petrey: "I wish her nothing but freedom and happiness - and I’m doing everything I can do support that journey"

56 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Cassie is Team Con!!! Britney wasn’t writing captions and posting BS while she was locked away and all the other crap that went on. Cassie needs to be fired or quit and move on with her life. She’s another person complicit in it all.

I think Britney has been embarrassed about the whole thing and was trying to mask the reality from the public by “posting” things like that. Imagine  her running on Instagram (prior to free Britney) and begging for help bc she was being thrown into a mental facility ? She knew nobody would take her seriously in the general public (at that time) She has always had pride in herself and never really wanted to talk about her situation bc it’s embarrassing to her but after seeing the fact that everybody had her back after being shown the facts (documentary and such) I think she can realize people will take her seriously now. No matter what people will believe her? Idk how to explain it. Of course the posts aren’t 100% her.. I believe Instagram even pays celebrity accounts to exist bc if Britney wasn’t on it I wouldn’t even have an account. It’s a mix of a bunch of things not just this cassie  ladies fault. 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Peachy said:

I think Britney has been embarrassed about the whole thing and was trying to mask the reality from the public by “posting” things like that. Imagine  her running on Instagram (prior to free Britney) and begging for help bc she was being thrown into a mental facility ? She has always had pride in herself and never really wanted to talk about her situation bc it’s embarrassing to her but after seeing the fact that everybody had her back after being shown the facts (documentary and such) I think she can realize people will take her seriously now. No matter what people will believe her? Idk how to explain it. Of course the posts aren’t 100% her.. I believe Instagram even pays celebrity accounts to exist bc if Britney wasn’t on it I wouldn’t even have an account. It’s a mix of a bunch of things not just this cassie  ladies fault. 

Very true, even during her prime days she’s always down play her problems just like during the making of Oops where the matte box sliced her head causing her to be sent to the ER with stitches yet the following day they had to reshoot it and she was all smiles and only said “little accident” even though last night Nigel looked horrified and the atmosphere was quiet when he asked the cinematographer if any of the footage was useable. She could’ve easily said a camera fell on me and I had to get stitches which today’s artists would’ve done. Just like the Justin ordeal where she kept downplaying it and keeping mum as much as possible while JT was mouthing off as much details as possible making her look like the villain. So can definitely see her not wanting to disclose her business out to the world like when everyone kept asking her if she was a virgin. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

People saying that some fans take it to far... NO team CON took it too far when they tortured Britney for 13 years, so WHOEVER was part of that team, has it coming! Whether they did it out of fear or not, they made a choice!

I do not agree with this. My take is that not everyone knew what was going on, or to what extent, especially the ones that weren't working on a regular basis face to face with Britney, and others that knew (like the costume designer) were faced with a big dilemma. 

I believe that we cannot put everyone on the same bag.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

People saying that some fans take it to far... NO team CON took it too far when they tortured Britney for 13 years, so WHOEVER was part of that team, has it coming! Whether they did it out of fear or not, they made a choice!

Take it too far? I higly disagree on that one too. They told us we are conspiracy theorists, they have to live with the consequences - bad press, mean fans. 

But even Wendy Williams know, most fans are adults by now, so...

We know what to do and what not to do, like no physical fight.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block