Cassie Petrey: "I wish her nothing but freedom and happiness - and I’m doing everything I can do support that journey"

Whether you agree with how Britney's social media has been run or not, I personally don't think it's cool to go after someone like some people seem to have gone after her. 

If Britney doesn't like the way her social media is being run, I'm sure that she could've hired a new social media company by now. There is a new conservator in place, suggested by her lawyer which suggests to me that Britney may have much more of a say about the team hired around her. 

Do I personally think Britney wrote every single caption or edited every single video on her Instagram? Personally, I don't. But if Britney wasn't happy with how her Instagram is currently being run, I have a feeling she would make some changes. 

• Like 2

I actually believe Cassie and thought this of her for a long time.

At the end of the day, if Britney had a problem with anything that was being posted she could easily reach out to Instagram and have her credentials changed (Sam obviously has the means to do that even if B is still cut off from the outside world which I don’t believe she is now)  I’ve heard of that happening before when a celebrity has been hacked, or somebody took their name. She probably just prefers having staff to manage it for her. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

if Britney had a problem with anything that was being posted she could easily reach out to Instagram and have her credentials changed

“If Britney really wanted the conservatorship to end, she could easily file for termination and she hasn’t done it, so…”  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Reasons why you guys so aggressive towards her?

Because some fans might have a hard time accepting that is Britney providing this type of content that in their eyes makes Britney crazy :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: like she is talking to walls or swimming on the ground of her living room 

• Like 1

It seems Cassie is hinting that over the last few months something changed where she takes orders directly from Britney and not Jamie/Lou/Robin anymore when she said "i don't work with those people - haven't for a while". I still don't trust her and hope she's fired after Nov 12th when Britney does a deep cleaning on her team and fires all the rodents.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Right, I'm going to be very bl**t right now. Pick a side in regards to the instagram. It's so draining go see fans lap up screenshots from videos and say "this is her!" simply because her hair is straight. 

The instagram, in no uncertain terms, has been used as a weapon to push a narrative; whether it was the cancellation, the me time posts, the emails, the documents etc.

The instagram is part of the brand, and as far as we know, beyond Zabel, no major changes have occurred to the brand. Yes, people involved are on their best behaviour, but we still do not know what is happening to the management side.

As much as Cassie wants to say "oh! It's always been Britney", she has little had her phone activity monitored to make sure she couldn't speak out and 2019, she had a phone thar could only make calls.

Why are posts that put Britney in a flattering light deleted? Why are posts that raises questions posted before big events? Why is Britney not publicly speaking out in videos, but in captions still?

Come on folk, common sense. Cassie might just be doing a job  but until we know Britney has kept her in place, we need to be cautious. Ultimately, if fans are targeting Sam, Gaga's manager, or other fans, for vague theories, why should we allow this? Because her hairs look pretty?

Edit: Why is Britney posting about Gwen Stefani? Who business manages Gwen Stefani? Take the hint.

In fact, the Brand aka Britney Brands as far as we know is STILL controlled by Jamie. There was stuff floating around on Twitter that he still owns the Britney Brands INC, and put it in his name days before he was removed as conservator.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ROL said:

It seems Cassie is hinting that over the last few months something changed where she takes orders directly from Britney and not Jamie/Lou/Robin anymore when she said "i don't work with those people - haven't for a while". I still don't trust her and hope she's fired after Nov 12th when Britney does a deep cleaning on her team and fires all the rodents.

Same. I want them ALL gone. Britney needs to do a completely clean house and get rid of every single one of them. She needs people that she hires herself and that she knows she can trust completely. None of these people can be trusted.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block