Cassie Petrey: "I wish her nothing but freedom and happiness - and I’m doing everything I can do support that journey"

2 hours ago, snglm2412 said:

"Don't post Britney's topless anymore" That "fan" is trying to control Britney's decision too? 

That’s what this entire thing reeks of. They were okay with Britney being ***ualised when she was younger but now that she’s 40 suddenly it’s this big wrong thing. It’s ridiculous. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

People need to realize this is the same sort of situation that Britney’s costume designer from Controlling BS is in. They both depend on Britney/Jamie/whoever to literally have a shelter and roof over their heads. Cassie could be having that same internal conflict too of “I want to help Britney - do I help more by leaving or staying?” 

We really don’t know the situation, and while I get being mad about Jamie, Lou, JL, Andrew Wallet, Sam Ingham, Judge Reva Goetz, and everyone else directly involved in the conservatorship, I don’t think it’s fair to go after a social media manager.

I don't like Cassie at all but I quite agree with this. Especially the second paragraph, I don't really get the amount of hate she gets when you have so many other people who actively and purposefully damaged britney

• Love 4
8 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

So she is still running Britney's instagram...I was hoping the new conservator would have fired her...

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I’ve said it numerous times.

The Britney brand is a like a business and Jamie was the CEO. He may be gone but the rest of his employees are still in there.

• Like 3

Am I reading all of these posts correctly?

Just how many people are blood related to Britney, get paid by the conservatorship or are LOU TAYLOR (or her flying monkeys) are making submissions to this thread? 

I will leave it to the group to identify which are from that crowd.

The MYSTERY OF IG will be solved when Britney is free. Can’t wait to see her posts then OR be happy if she shuts it all down. FREE people get to make those decisions.

#ALLEGEDLY

#FREEGRAPES

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

Am I reading all of these posts correctly?

Just how many people are blood related to Britney, get paid by the conservatorship or are LOU TAYLOR (or her flying monkeys) are making submissions to this thread? 

I will leave it to the group to identify which are from that crowd.

The MYSTERY OF IG will be solved when Britney is free. Can’t wait to see her posts then OR be happy if she shuts it all down. FREE people get to make those decisions.

#ALLEGEDLY

#FREEGRAPES

It's called common decency

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block