Cassie Petrey: "I wish her nothing but freedom and happiness - and I’m doing everything I can do support that journey"

24 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Is it me or does she looks like Jesy Nelson before surgery :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Jesy never had surgery, try at least have some sort of knowledge before making dumb comments.

She's had fillers but she's also lost a considerable amount of weight in the past years. Your constant comments about Jesy are embarrassing. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jesy never had surgery, try at least have some sort of knowledge before making dumb comments.

She's had fillers but she's also lost a considerable amount of weight in the past years. Your constant comments about Jesy are embarrassing. 

She looks like a completely different person. And fillers are considered surgery in a way.

And I was talking about their faces not the weight plus I guess I am not the only one.

Also constant comments ? I have literally commented on her 10 times since her blackfishing backlash.

I will maintain that as outspoken as Britney has been the the past several weeks, if it was someone else heavily editing her posts or posting something she didn’t write that she would have told us by now.

And all the F-u’s the stans are throwing around and all the stalking of their social media with empty threats isn’t doing anyone any good. What’s done is done and now con is powerless. For all intensive purposes we’ve won but the stans are still acting like we have something to prove. Move on and let the professionals handle this. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block