Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

I knew it! A scream fest at the end as usual. I did enjoy the song up until the end tho. The song is giving me Havana teas, but the video gives you an edgier concept which I liked. I agree with others: why didn’t she sing beckys part? That was my fav because of the lyrics and the change in the beat was fire. Anyway, it’s a 6/10 for me. I doubt I will listen to it again tho. Hope it’s a smash hit, Xtina deserves it. 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, freeoverprotected said:

Why Nathy get a Feat and the other girls are like part of the title even when they have the same amount of time on the song?

love the song and those argentinas there!

I though the same thing.

I wrote the title for the thread like that because that's how they wrote it but I think it must be a mistake.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
31 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I LOVE THIS!!

But why, in the title, does Xtina appear alongside Becky G (AMAZING) and Nicki Nicole (she's from Argentina, my country!! <3), but then it says "feat. Nathy Peluso"??

I honestly think it must be a mistake from her team.

When I was typing in the title for the thread I was like :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

I like the video but I have a difficult time vibing with the song. I'm not saying it's bad but imo it's not very catchy. Also, I feel that there too many artists in it. I would prefer it if there were just Christina and Becky. I hope it does well though.

This. The songs is bad persay… but it’s not catchy and won’t find myself playing it on purpose. She looks amazing but the video honestly really goes nowhere.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Funnily enough, even though Spanish is my native language, I couldn't understand most of what the girls were saying, but Christina was the one I understood the most (though her pronunciation will never be the same as with Mi Reflejo)

Growing up I realized her pronunciation is not good, for me it happens that she does a lot of adlibs everytime she's singing and maybe that's why I didn't notice when I was a child. "Ven Conmigo" is terribly pronounced and I thought she did good back then. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Now I can't stand that song but love the english version of the MV.

37 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

but why the Dobermans with their ears cut?! 

that bothered me too and I hope there was no smoking going on while the breastfeeding scenes were being filmed (when those people were watching one of the girls on the screen.I didn't see that man and the babies together while he was smoking but I don't want it to be open to be assumed like that either).

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Growing up I realized her pronunciation is not good, for me it happens that she does a lot of adlibs everytime she's singing and maybe that's why I didn't notice when I was a child. "Ven Conmigo" is terribly pronounced and I thought she did good back then. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Now I can't stand that song but love the english version of the MV.

but at least she sounds better than other artists when they attempted to sing in Spanish, like the Spice Girls, the Backstreet Boys or NSYNC, and definitely sounded better than these latest songs. 

Ven Conmigo actually is very well pronounced, idk what you mean lol There's only a few words that sound weird like "ilusión" which she sings it as "ilusián" because of her adlibs, or things like "tú y yo" and "amor" and "hagas" that reveal a little bit her foreign accent, but other than that everything else sounds good :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: She pronounces all the t's, r's, s's and everything correctly. 

And I still prefer that over the English version, because of the instrumental. And from the English versions, I prefer the album version over the video one. 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but at least she sounds better than other artists when they attempted to sing in Spanish, like the Spice Girls, the Backstreet Boys or NSYNC, and definitely sounded better than these latest songs. 

Ven Conmigo actually is very well pronounced, idk what you mean lol There's only a few words that sound weird like "ilusión" which she sings it as "ilusián" because of her adlibs, or things like "tú y yo" and "amor" and "hagas" that reveal a little bit her foreign accent, but other than that everything else sounds good :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: She pronounces all the t's, r's, s's and everything correctly. 

And I still prefer that over the English version, because of the instrumental. And from the English versions, I prefer the album version over the video one. 

I don't know, I just don't hear it the same way I used to when I was little, the part "bailaremos sin control" all I hear now is "balaremos sin controooo". It's like she started the song well, and then I can't hear the words entirely pronounced. She does pronounce better than all of those you mentioned, obviously. But I differ the r's to me sound like she's struggling, like most english speakers. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block