Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

On 10/20/2021 at 12:36 PM, itswwasheem***** said:

Already disappointed. It seems like she tries to do a latina Lady Marmelade. But if it is the idea, bring A-list perfomer: Shakira, Rosalia even J-Lo

I had lady marmalade in my mind too. But more dark. It can grow on me. But i am aleeady waiting for santo santo. I think the most entertaining part of the video is Becky G showing her tongue  idk why...

19 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

It's good - it's missing something though.  A bit disappointed we never see all 4 join together on screen, but I guess COVID.

Super glad this isn't a reggaetón song because it would have been a waste of her voice.

Still a better song than whatever this was:

This is a bop I'm sorry :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

It's good - it's missing something though.  A bit disappointed we never see all 4 join together on screen, but I guess COVID.

Super glad this isn't a reggaetón song because it would have been a waste of her voice.

Still a better song than whatever this was:

I don't know why people complain about this song. It's weird, but it's catchy. Precisely this morning I woke up with that song stuck in my head even though I haven't listened to it in forever.

I hope she has some uptempo song in this record

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Sounds like a Camila Cabello song, but Christina voice its really taking it to the next level. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

I think the song has too many rap verses but its not bad. Xtina looks HOT in the video, except for that scene with the oversize coat (IM SOO TIRED OF THAT COAT).

I think this has potential to be a HIT in Latin America. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Bestie this song and video is fire :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Words can't express how happy it makes me to see the shine Xtina highly deserves. These vocal scream queens better represent who paved the way for them. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Xtina overdelivered imo this video is her best video in a long time. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Reveal hidden contents

But the video gives Spanish Slumber Party we stan :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Yes the vid is good and the song is growing on me but, I agree with other users here that it lacked something. Still a great job and a good start to this era. 

I hope she brings richer sounds, something more deep and interesting. Latin music is so much more than what is currently mainstream and she has the talent to give us something completetly amazing.

Yeesss I agree I also got Slumber Party vibes lol.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

15 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Que mierda es esta cancion?!! Come on, I am not a fan of latin music but there are millions of latin songs that are super catchy and danceble, or songs that are super dramatic.. but during last years in american singer only create these trash "reggaeton" music

U can say that is not your favourite 

but c’mon that’s not raggaeton!!! 😒😒

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block