Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

I love how the song isn't as reggaeton as I initially thought. I can see some of her Mi Reflejo essence here :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
I wish Xtina sang the "Si estoy flaca o con curvas" line like in the original :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: But Becky G is a babe.

The visuals... YES! The video feels like it lacks action but I love the vibe, the visuals... Xtina's looks. I thought I'd dislike the other two girls but I didn't. I especially looove Xtina's extraness at the end of the song. Ugh I missed her! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I love how the song isn't as reggaeton as I initially thought. I can see some of her Mi Reflejo essence here :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
I wish Xtina sang the "Si estoy flaca o con curvas" line like in the original :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: But Becky G is a babe.

The visuals... YES! The video feels like it lacks action but I love the vibe, the visuals... Xtina's looks. I thought I'd dislike the other two girls but I didn't. I especially looove Xtina's extraness at the end of the song. Ugh I missed her! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Yes those classic belts sis at the end scalped me :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Love 1

"Esta cucaracha pa mis muchacha" es lo que escucho yo... 

Me pasa en muchas otras canciones de otros artistas... que a veces debo ir a mirar la letra para saber qué dicen. 

Tenía buenas expectativas en la canción, però la encuentro simplona. Esto pasa por leer mucho comentario de que sería legendaria, que esta aquí la era Latina, blablablabla...

ni chicha ni limona... 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, ElToxico said:

Not at all. The host is actually one of the most down to earth there is and that's why his show was so popular. You cant travel to another country and expect everything to be like back home - she clearly acted like a diva and there's many other stories of her antics floating around that support this narrative.

I love her music but she had 20 years to learn Spanish and I can guarantee you she still doesn't even know what cerveza means. And now she wants to release a Spanish album because she flopped everywhere else? GTFO

Her voice isn't even cut for Reggaeton (which is an awful genre that just wont go away)

Watch the interview another time.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block