Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Xxxpose said:

Do You think we ll ever get a live performance? PerezX8.gif

The Latin Grammys are coming up in November, maybe we might see something there?

I hope she does the song is slowly gorwing a little more on me, it's better when i play it really loud.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 10/22/2021 at 12:12 PM, HeavenOnHell said:

Screaming here. Screaming there. Screaming everywhere. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

WHAT A SCREAMFEST!!! :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Xtina gurl, sometimes your LOUD voice is kinda annoying... It aint cool to scream all the time... You mad??? Chill gurl. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Well... It doesn't bother me, it's her vocal style, I prefer that to the "moaning" that Brit does.
while you (who are not music experts) are bothered by her screams.
the grammys have awarded her 5 times :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

On 10/21/2021 at 11:01 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Its also the fact that she talks a lot but doesnt back it up. When Liberation came outshe said we wouldnt have to wait that long for her next album. Its been 3 years again and she basically stopped promotion the day the album was released so if feels much longer.  Before the release of Liberation she posted like 20 pictures of herself and her house on IG and said that we can expect a lot more personal stuff from her and more Social media stuf, well that didnt happen either. She has been saying her Spanish album is coming soon since 2014. She constantly does **** like that. 

There was a 4 year gap between Stripped (2002) and B2B (2006) but the Stripped tour went until Jan 04 and after that we still got a bunch of collabrtions, commercials, paparazzi pictures and magazine spreads and apearances. So the break was only really 2 years but we regularly got stuff from her. These days she releases an album and ****s off. Sure she did the Liberation tour and the Vegas recidency but the tour was short and cheap and she was not at her best in Vegas and didnt do much else beside that. I really hope her new management can help her figure her career out. 

Gurl, the latin album was ready for 2020, but pandemic came, so what she could do?

Actually.... Liberation was meant for 2017 release - i dont know how many of you know that X was about to get Vanguard Award in 2017 and start the era, but at very last moment she postponed it and P!nk received VA. In 2017 she started with this:

These are this "personal" videos before the era that she talking about. But the release was postponed.

She started talking seriously about spanish album in 2016, but english album needed to happen. Everything before 2016 was just "one sentence" by the way. How i said she's bad with timing, but she's always releasing what she promised.

And yes she said that she's not gonna take 6 years gap anymore - but she didn't know whats coming (pandemic), but she didn't tell that she's not gonna take 5 years break xD English album in 2023 xoxo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block