Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

• Content Curators
On 10/20/2021 at 4:29 PM, tommy_boy said:

Xtina G is coming. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Now, is this gonna be released this friday? Because Ozuna, Lisa, Megan Thee Stallion and Dj Snake are gonna release a new single this friday too.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

meh another basic and forgettable jingle, thoughts?

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

This would be a long post, LOOK WHAT U MADE ME DO :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

First of all: Someone gave me a ban for 3 days with 4 warning points! How is that even possible, when 5 points are for 24hrs? The ban should expired on 6:49 AM and it was still HOURS later!

I guess it is a pure SABOTAGE!

You tried to sabotage Xtina with banning me, because i was promoting the song of the decade. You should burn in hell.

I will PM a admin to clear this ****. You will pay for this. You'll pay of putting a wrong time for the ban and for the sabotage.

When i heard the demo of PMM i was like: "Gurl, my c,,o,,c,,k it is not standing, so explain yourself to me". The song was very basic, i felt that how is possible that Jennifer Lopez can make a great spanish production and Xtina can't.

When i heard the original i was like: "I need a ***** for my ears"

When i heard it the second time i was like: "Okay, its time for bareback"

After the third i was: PA MIS GOD-CHACHAS

The song it is amazing. Absolutely great production and original slayed my soul. The feats are on point, the vocal are a bit lowered that her screams are not that massive. They took it to a next level and created a possible hit song from nothing.

The video? It's okay. I like the dark vibe, it's a cheaper looking-like verion of "Biiii Better Have My Pesos". I don't like that girls were shooting separately, but it was impossible to make. For a spanish song it's more than i could expected. And i feel like they shooted in not maximum HD, how is that even possible in 2021. But! I didn't see a one bad comment on YT in commentary section, everybody's praising her accent and the song. 

It's time for a reveange. Look your backs.

And babe @ElToxico. This is a GODCELERATE and you should know that. Put this word with red lipstick on your forehead.

And... The song was in the morning already #1 in almost every spanish speaking country on iTunes. I know iTunes doesnt matter.

This woman is making me *** 140 times a day and i don't how its possible biologically, stan me now 

The third song called "SOMOS NADA" leaked one hour ago. Ballad, Mi Reflejo vibes. 

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
55 minutes ago, Style. said:

I will never stan Cardild O so it means no Candyman? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Candyman, Fighter, Hurts are such legendary songs. Woo Hoo sucks tho :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Who knows maybe one day she'll surprise us and just drop those quality tracks again :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Que te pasa STYLE? Lickilicky yum yum issa bop :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: not you throwing Xtincta and Nicoles track under the bus like that, don't make me hurt you. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
25 minutes ago, returcus said:

This would be a long post, LOOK WHAT U MADE ME DO :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

First of all: Someone gave me a ban for 3 days with 4 warning points! How is that even possible, when 5 points are for 24hrs? The ban should expired on 6:49 AM and it was still HOURS later!

I guess it is a pure SABOTAGE!

You tried to sabotage Xtina with banning me, because i was promoting the song of the decade. You should burn in hell.

I will PM a admin to clear this ****. You will pay for this. You'll pay of putting a wrong time for the ban and for the sabotage.

When i heard the demo of PMM i was like: "Gurl, my c,,o,,c,,k it is not standing, so explain yourself to me". The song was very basic, i felt that how is possible that Jennifer Lopez can make a great spanish production and Xtina can't.

When i heard the original i was like: "I need a ***** for my ears"

When i heard it the second time i was like: "Okay, its time for bareback"

After the third i was: PA MIS GOD-CHACHAS

The song it is amazing. Absolutely great production and original slayed my soul. The feats are on point, the vocal are a bit lowered that her screams are not that massive. They took it to a next level and created a possible hit song from nothing.

The video? It's okay. I like the dark vibe, it's a cheaper looking-like verion of "Biiii Better Have My Pesos". I don't like that girls were shooting separately, but it was impossible to make. For a spanish song it's more than i could expected. And i feel like they shooted in not maximum HD, how is that even possible in 2021. But! I didn't see a one bad comment on YT in commentary section, everybody's praising her accent and the song. 

It's time for a reveange. Look your backs.

And babe @ElToxico. This is a GODCELERATE and you should know that. Put this word with red lipstick on your forehead.

And... The song was in the morning already #1 in almost every spanish speaking country on iTunes. I know iTunes doesnt matter.

This woman is making me *** 140 times a day and i don't how its possible biologically, stan me now 

The third song called "SOMOS NADA" leaked one hour ago. Ballad, Mi Reflejo vibes. 

I was wondering where you were :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: I thought you abandoned us.

I thought it was alright, I liked the video better than the song.

The song needed more energy, something more danceable.

I think this is a good sign though, I have high hopes for this era.

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Who knows maybe one day she'll surprise us and just drop those quality tracks again :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Que te pasa STYLE? Lickilicky yum yum issa bop :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: not you throwing Xtincta and Nicoles track under the bus like that, don't make me hurt you. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Not y’all banning the other poor member instead of me! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Did y’all mess up in the moderator department? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Not y’all banning the other poor member instead of me! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Did y’all mess up in the moderator department? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I can't ban anyone, I don't have that ability :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I would throw fire from my mouth if they ever banned you Style :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Woo Hoo sucks tho

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

:kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I loooove WooHoo, even with the rattle toy sounds

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block