Britney shades family and praises Rosengart

Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you don't think it's her posting, or have some clever Cassie joke, go to this thread instead: link  :jamie_lynn_grape:

This cuts deeps deep and I can feel her pain. I know we're glad to see team con go and get exposed for the corrupt and evil team they are with this CONSHIP, but I'm most worried about Britney's emotional and mental health throughout all this. she has been hurt and abused for 13 years and it's gonna take years for her to recover from this.

Dear lord, if there was ever an angel to walk this earth her name is Britney Jean Spears

• Love 4
  • Like 1

So confirmation it was in fact a 4 month stay at the rehab facility. Wow. That's an incredibly long time and the fact she's came through that and everything else shows her strength. 

As recently as last year weren't Team Con pushing the narrative that it was a 1 month stay? It seems somewhat irrelevant now but I'd love to see the timeline of their lies and deceit with their actual quotes to the media, and their "source" quotes to the media which still spun the conservatorship narrative when she was locked away for 4 months. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

Can someone explain the need for a separate thread? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I’m not one of the people mentioned. I do think it’s her. I just don’t get why that’s a thing…. 

There's always a reason, as Madonna would say. Long story short, because of spamming reasons.

For the past couple of years people have questioned whether she posts or not. We all heard, we all shared our opinions. But it got to a point, where we were having 3-4 posts, every day, every week, and people would come and comment the same over and over and over without adding anything new to the conversation, because in the end there was no way for us to confirm or deny it. Again, we had all shared our opinions at the beginning, her legal situation hadn't changed at all as time went by, so it became really annoying to enter every new thread and see the same comments flooding every page.

People complained, and we took the decision to have a separate thread for all the theories; every day we were having multiples of those threads for every post anyways, so we merged all of them in one big topic (and we still left many of those repetitive threads out), so we could just discuss the contents shared on her account on the IG threads, and leave the other thread for whoever wanted to theorize why was her or why was not her who posted every picture or video.

* Please guys, don't quote this comment and just continue with the thread * :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 3

I think her team says a month because that's when the person she had known for 25 years helped her (that's my intuition), I'm sure she would have even been on the mental facility longer if that person hadn't intervened. I have the intuition that that person was the one who helped her and wanted to report it, so that month Andrew Wallet resigned and her mom put the post on Instagram to save their ***, otherwise, they would have done it in January, they knew it. that. This was scandalous, it was going to come out for the first time in years.

Her heart is broken, she is traumatized. I hope she finds the best help and is away from her toxic family forever.

• Love 2

They deserve the exact same amount of empathy and understanding they showed her all these years. None. Even JL’s uneducated one dimensional bumpkin “this-for-that” logic would agree. 

Family is supposed to hold a special place in our hearts because they presumably have our backs through thick and thin in ways that friends and acquaintances could never be expected to. Sadly for Brit, they left her high and dry at a time when she needed them most. As if she needed another layer of tragedy smh   

• Love 6
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

On the one side I feel good that she's saying things as they are and putting people in their place, but at the same time I really feel for her because we all know how much she loved her sister, and her entire family really, and to end up like this must be really heartbreaking for her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It will be a lifelong process to heal. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, rennen said:

So confirmation it was in fact a 4 month stay at the rehab facility. Wow. That's an incredibly long time and the fact she's came through that and everything else shows her strength. 

As recently as last year weren't Team Con pushing the narrative that it was a 1 month stay? It seems somewhat irrelevant now but I'd love to see the timeline of their lies and deceit with their actual quotes to the media, and their "source" quotes to the media which still spun the conservatorship narrative when she was locked away for 4 months. 

That was not a clinic but a very ordinary house, which was probably rented especially for it. And apparently it didn't even have doors so that Brit was not even disturbed in the toilet (that's just my interpretation). But Brit said nurses lived there with her.Every step of her was monitored. Even when she was naked,because she changed clothes no one looked away. A lot of blood was drawn from her. And what does she mean by work? I'm thinking of her Instagram videos.

How has she not been taken to an ordinary clinic? So we don't find out? That's so dubious!  I mean, who rents a house for medical examinations and treatment ?! So scary !!!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

That was not a clinic but a very ordinary house, which was probably rented especially for it. And apparently it didn't even have doors so that Brit was not even disturbed in the toilet (that's just my interpretation).

I think I remember that @Meaner03 said that first she was taken to a house and then to the Mental Facility?.

• Like 1

God, I love when Shady Britney comes out to play. She doesn't very often, but it's glorious when she does.

I hope when she's free she sues EVERY single one of these ******** who have put her through hell for the last thirteen years.

And it IS a matter of when she's free now, not if - and Britney knows it.

• Love 2