Britney shades family and praises Rosengart

Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you don't think it's her posting, or have some clever Cassie joke, go to this thread instead: link  :jamie_lynn_grape:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

On the one side I feel good that she's saying things as they are and putting people in their place, but at the same time I really feel for her because we all know how much she loved her sister, and her entire family really, and to end up like this must be really heartbreaking for her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

We don't really know how she felt for JL during these 13 years. So before conserwatorship, Britney loved JL very much, but in those 13 years she could just hate her and I'm not surprised at all.:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:
Britney, remember that your enemy is our enemy. You deserve love and the best in the world, show your family who they are and what they did to you!

• Love 7
  • Like 2

I love how she is piece by piece tearing them a new one.

First , I wanted Britney to just came up and tell all, but now no. 

The way she's doing it is better. Every day those leeches waking up not knowing what else Britney will say, who will she point a gun to. 

They was torching her for years, years of pain is coming they way now.

Ahahahaaha

• Love 6

I am really sad at this, Britney really loved her sister I remember she singed a scrapbook back in those days and there was one question "what made you the most happy or something like this" and she said "when my sister was born" Britney easily could've said when she got her record deal or something but she didn't, I am happy to see Britney is speaking her truth but this is just plain said to see what things have become. 

We love you Britney, and we have your back! 

• Love 6