Britney shades family and praises Rosengart

Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you don't think it's her posting, or have some clever Cassie joke, go to this thread instead: link  :jamie_lynn_grape:

On 10/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, InTheZone4Life said:
drag.jpg.e7c3f4d449ac7a1d2d17b142cf3a7d9d.jpg

When I read this... I had tears in my eyes.  As another person on here said ....'it affected me to my core'... it did me as well.   We cannot even begin to imagine just the complete terror, trauma & feelings of betrayal,  abandonment, isolation & entrapment she has felt all of these years.  We should all continue to send her messages of love, hope, prayers, positivity, &  support ❤   She needs that!❤🙏

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

lmao. we were right.  she continues to post photos of her kids standing in front of walls, doing nothing that is worthy of posting and with captions covering their faces.  Like WHO finds this interesting or doesn't see this as an attempt to deflect attention?!

Seriously! Were all bad people if we attack a loving caring mom....BS! Also I noticed Maddie wore a jacket with her stepdads last name. I wonder if Casey gave up parental rights of her and Jamie Watson adopted her??