Britney shades family and praises Rosengart

Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you don't think it's her posting, or have some clever Cassie joke, go to this thread instead: link  :jamie_lynn_grape:

3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

And what does she mean by work? I'm thinking of her Instagram videos.

By the way she spoke in court, I took it as "therapy work". She spoke about sitting in a room with a stranger for 10h straight everyday so I imagined they had her constantly doing some sort of "therapy" to justify her being kept there and the change in meds and all that, and they probably told her this was work she had to do to get better and get out and get to see her children and boyfriend. And of course, the ig videos, as you say.

A horror movie.

• Like 6

I know she's been wanting to get out of this conservatorship since at least 2014 (most probably before), but I honestly think the forced rehab stay in 2019 was the turning point for her.

I think that was when she really began to put two and two together and understand what was going on, and realize that she could leverage her situation by flat-out refusing to work - not just say "no" to things she didn't like, but refuse to work until changes were made. And echoing some of the comments made here, I think this particular act by her "family" was the most depleted, hurt and betrayed they've ever made Britney feel. 

There's a reason she keeps coming back to this. For example, she mentioned this in court in May 2019, in June and July of this year (the July hearing was where she stated her "family" decided to treat themselves to a vacation at her house throughout her enforced stay at the facility), and now.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

not sure if it came up or not but all

the sudden jamie lynn doesn't follow

britney on instagram from what I saw.. this either happened right when the conservatorship got suspended or when she made this post :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

I just looked and JL is still following Brit 🤷🏻‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Dirk said:

guys I don't understand the part "work around 10 hours a day, 7 days a week"

is the talking about her Domination rehearsal days? Or is she talking about post-rehab stuff like work = record content for her instagram or forced things they made her do aka work?

I'm curious, bc when she says stuff like that she mean her forced rehab days but I don't think she was working during that time? and working and taking blood? I guess it makes sense it was for Domination she's referring to. 

It was when she was in that psych ward.

It was type of a program where she would have to work I side of said facility up to 10 hours a day.

Definitely what her family did to her harmed her significantly, much more than help her. Treating her like a test subject, throwing life altering medications at her just to see what sticks simply because she says “no,” then when she asks Judas Lynn or Bryan the Bu-tthole Spears for help, they tell her she’s in a conservatorship so too bad, nobody can go against Daddy. UGH the travesty of it all :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

16 hours ago, limecakes said:

This statement really hurts my soul. She keeps mentioning the forced rehab stay because this specific instance hurt her so deeply. Her family betrayed her life never before. I hope she can heal one day. That doesn’t mean forgiving them. 

same these posts scream of anger and outrage of what she has been through

Britney is traumatized and its their fault

• Love 2
On 10/5/2021 at 6:19 PM, MikeHunt said:

Mother of the Year, Jamie Lynn is about to post a photo dump of her kids and charities in 3...2...1 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

lmao. we were right.  she continues to post photos of her kids standing in front of walls, doing nothing that is worthy of posting and with captions covering their faces.  Like WHO finds this interesting or doesn't see this as an attempt to deflect attention?!

• Haha 1