Britney shades family and praises Rosengart

Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you don't think it's her posting, or have some clever Cassie joke, go to this thread instead: link  :jamie_lynn_grape:

1 hour ago, JessicaS89 said:

Remember Exhalers: The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.  This is the actual proverb. The whole blood is thicker than water thing (blood family above all else) is a misquote.

Britney is now fully embracing this proverb. The family you choose is better than the family you keep. I'm surprised that she hasn't posted this quote to insta yet.

Preach GIF

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

On the one side I feel good that she's saying things as they are and putting people in their place, but at the same time I really feel for her because we all know how much she loved her sister, and her entire family really, and to end up like this must be really heartbreaking for her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Same. It must be tough to be mad at your family. It must be hard for her. When she gets out of this mess, her only family will be Sam and the boys. I hope she can get her 50/50 custody again. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, maquisl said:

She's coming for blood and I LOVE IT!

But it also makes me sad, I can't imagine what it must feel like to live something like that. It mustb e terrible. And she keeps talking about this even though she spent 13 years under the conservatorship so it must have been terrible. 

Yes, I think this thing really broke her down. What she was asking from all other members of her family was to have any of them confront Jamie, ask him to reconsider her stay in that program, and they all ignored her. Its like they were glad she was put away while they enjoyed her money and her properties. This is an unimaginable betrayal. I feel for her 😭

• Love 3