Britney shades family and praises Rosengart

Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you don't think it's her posting, or have some clever Cassie joke, go to this thread instead: link  :jamie_lynn_grape:

1 minute ago, NostalgiaAct said:

I love to see her speak :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: specially if it’s dragging these rats… end them, Britney :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

On the other side it’s so sad that things have come to this, I hope she builds a new inner circle, get in touch with her old friends and gets surrounded by love. It’s what she deserves after all :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

This post did not sound to me if Brit is happy with the behavior of her friends...And she already leaved them,but then gets trapped into the c-ship.So she needs a whole new circle! Maybe another country,far away.And start everything new.

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

as she should :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think he's gonna help her to build the team of professionals she needs around her, from having an accountant that she can trust, to the security and employees, a business manager (because even if she retires, her brand and royalties still need to be handled) and maybe even the medical aspect.

No one will ever take advantage of Britney again :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

The B Army would scare off anyone trying to take advantage of her. We would go into attack mode. She snap her fingers and we would be like War Running GIF by CuriosityStream

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’ll probably be block but I wrote this to Jamie Lynn in her DM on Instagram 

“I know you may block me & I really wouldn’t care at this moment. I have always loved you & look at you as your own individual self! You’re very talented to me. I brought your ep & thought it was great! To see what happen to your sister & see you did nothing breaks my heart in pieces 💔 

I feel you need to say something & apologize publicly to your sister, it’s not about you it’s about her…”

I think what you said to her comes across as respectful without attacking. You were honest and the truth hurts sometimes. I, like you, looked at JL as an individual too and always defended her. I even met her a few years back at a show she did here in mississippi. I thought she was good and I supported her. Now seeing how she didn't stand up for her sister, my heart breaks.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

Secretly, I really want Britney and Rosengart to get married. Yes, I know the queen is happy and in love with Sam, but Rosengart…he’s literally her savior. I’m in love with him and the man didn’t even help me get my life back.

But yes, I know Sam is the one. Let me drag myself for even typing this comment

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Rosengart is married. But who cares. I´m serious, I thought the same! But this is so ridiculous.:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators

it must be so so difficult for her

i think considering the last time she dragged her family in an insta post its mainly @ her sister jamie

i think shes mainly hurt by her

like jamie was her baby beloved sister who she half raised herself

it must be so sad to be betrayed by someone u have shown so much love to and not just that her kids too 

• Love 6
  • Like 3