Britney shades family and praises Rosengart

Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you don't think it's her posting, or have some clever Cassie joke, go to this thread instead: link  :jamie_lynn_grape:

37 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Britney is the perfect example of how it is totally okay to distance oneself from one's toxic family, in order for one to heal, grow, blossom and be a whole, happy person.

Roses go on the grave that is the past, which has been buried, in exchange for life. 

Happy Shawshank Redemption GIF  

I like that saying. And totally agree. Just because they're blood doesn't mean you need to be forced to constantly communicate with them. If they're toxic, then do what you need to heal. It's up to her if she wants to forgive them later down the line. I know it sucks not to have anyone in your immediate family support you. Family could also mean friends (and Felicia :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Mother of the Year, Jamie Lynn is about to post a photo dump of her kids and charities in 3...2...1 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I know, right?! 🤣 Was thinking the same.  There's a reason she looks like a never-smiling, miserable grinch in all her photos and vids... guilty much? Sad that you're a terrible sister?  Trying to pretend like you're not terrified JL by posting pics of your kids?? Tv Show Prison GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

just evil how they did her after everything she had done for them!! so u grateful and they believed this was for the best for her.. disturbing. 

she will need a long time to heal from this, but she must express herself too and has a right to! they need to know the pain they caused her! 

I think they told and tried convincing themselves it was what she 'needed' because they were getting benefits and were manipulated by the cult of Lou, but they knew it was wrong. How could you not see that?! They knew it was wrong and awful or they wouldn't have tried hiding all these things and giving everyone around her an NDA, or sealed every court doc and meeting that they could...AND JL texting Many of Britney's friends saying she is very unwell...#complicit

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

I know, right?! 🤣 Was thinking the same.  There's a reason she looks like a never-smiling, miserable grinch in all her photos and vids... guilty much? Sad that you're a terrible sister?  Trying to pretend like you're not terrified JL by posting pics of your kids?? Tv Show Prison GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT

I have a serious question. I am 100% sure that JL will be in jail for several years. And possibly her husband. With whom do the children live? Lynn is already 70 or so.

All guilty, no forgiveness! Only more expose and misery to them, thank you. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

And why the hell did they have to take her blood EVERY DAY?! Were they doing like some traffic or something? Nothing would surprise me. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I understand that she is still traumatized! And all that happened because she started to use the word "no", it shows how much she was treated like a puppet and how they were abusing their power. Plus they were probably relying on The Zone and merch/perfume to keep making money without her. Fortunately, this nightmare is over and they're going to pay for what they've done. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 4
  • Like 2