What are your least 3 liked Blackout songs?

I’m just basing this on the standard 12 tracks.  No bonus tracks.  I literally don’t dislike any of the songs but my least FAVORITES (meaning they’re still faves) are:

Hot as Ice - it’s a serve of sass, but lyrically it is really just fluff…but she serves it well.  The really disappointing part of this song is the fact that they censored it.  🙄

Perfect Lover - ok I literally LOVE this song, but for whatever reason it’s one I just always kind of forget about.  When it comes on I’m always like “OH YEAH!” 😂.  I love it so much tho.

Toy Soldier - Was one of my favorites when the album came out, and I still absolutely live for the instrumental and sass.  But my tastes have changed as I’ve gotten older and other songs that I felt were my least faves in 2007 (Heaven On Earth) have now become faves.  Still wanna see her perform it live 😭

If I count the bonus tracks, Everybody and Outta This World would replace Toy Soldier and Perfect Lover.  Don’t come for me, but I do not like Everybody.  Outta This World is great though.

5 hours ago, hernameis said:

NOT A SINGLE FILLER
EACH SONG COULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE
NO NEED TO SKIP TRACKS

WHO SAYS OR THINKS DIFFERENTLY IS WRONG AND DEAF AND HAS DISGUSTING TASTE (NOT SORRY)

CAPSLOCK CAUSE ITS BLACKOUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND IMMA SHOUT

I agree even the unreleased tracks are good!

• Love 1

Although i like the sentiments on the track, “Why Should I be Sad” always stood out like a sore thumb, for me and never really flowed and felt out of place with the sudden Pharell beat, after such high energy throughout. 

other than that one and few of the less than great demo tracks - everything else on and intended for Blackout is masterpiece/genius levels. .