What are your least 3 liked Blackout songs?

When I shut the door leaving with my bag

47051bbd07e3f7e255414a162dd3f5f8.gif

Hit the scene in my new wagon
wendy-williams-dancing.gif

Bet he gon wish he knew the type of fun im gettin into
dua-lipa-dance.gif

Peek a boo, he good
Doin' things you wish you could
anigif_sub-buzz-24592-1532463552-10.gif

He's not talkin, he's just walkin'
Like them city boys from New York
giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e363653b42e69a2477

• Love 1
14 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Not gonna say I flat out hate it but I'm not fond of Heaven on Earth. Wish that had been left off and Everybody or Get Back been put on there. I can't even name two other songs because that album is just that perfect.

Heaven on Earth is probably my favourite! Such a nice dreamy song and so well produced. I would like her to make a whole album with that sort of 80s synth style.  

Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Perfect Lover.

If I can handpick songs I skip those three, but when I listen to the album I must listen every single one (except Outta This World because idk why is not on streaming).

But again, like you, I don't hate them, it's just when I handpick the songs.

19 hours ago, Louis-j said:
  • Why Should I Be Sad : Always been my least favorite, still mad it took the spot of Sugarfall.
  • Toy Soldier : I think the song aged kinda badly.
  • Perfect Lover : I like it but I prefer all the other songs over it.

WHAAAAAT?! Toy Soldier is literally one of the best on the album! It still sounds fresh! "Cause new Britney's on a mission." :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: Like, what????! lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Louis-j said:

The night she recorded Why Should I Be Sad and Sugarfall I guess. 

OMG.  It's always so crazy to me that in the midst of this media frenzy, she was literally recording a masterpiece.  This video proves exactly how much of an artist Britney is, even with WHATEVER is going on around her.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:
  1. Everybody
  2. Get Back
  3. Perfect Lover

Dishonorable mentions: Get Naked, Freakshow, Why Should I Be Sad

Uh. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: That's basically the entire album. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: What is your favorite Britney album? I thought you had taste.  "Freakshow" is one of your least favorites? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:  That was the only song I played from October 2007-September 2008. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: If spotify were around back then, Freakshow would've been #1 for 52 weeks from me alone. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Uh. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: That's basically the entire album. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: What is your favorite Britney album? I thought you had taste.  "Freakshow" is one of your least favorites? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:  That was the only song I played from October 2007-September 2008. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: If spotify were around back then, Freakshow would've been #1 for 52 weeks from me alone. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

It's precisely because I DO have taste :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well, my favorite album is Oops!... I Did It Again.

Then the rest change with time, but it's more or less:

1. Oops
  2. Britney
  3. Glory
  4. Circus / Britney Jean / In the Zone  (this is where it changes the most, because the three have songs that I really like, but then they also have songs that are like :nopingout_meme: )
  5. FF / BOMT (these are not bad, just that I have to be in a very specific mood to want to listen to them)
  6. Blackout (I don't hate it, it's just my least favorite album, but I do love Break the Ice and Ooh Ooh Baby, and I also like Hot As Ice and Heaven on Earth )

58 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

OMG.  It's always so crazy to me that in the midst of this media frenzy, she was literally recording a masterpiece.  This video proves exactly how much of an artist Britney is, even with WHATEVER is going on around her.

Well artists tend to release their best work when they are unhappy, going through a break up, etc...

So with the last 13 years, I'm sure she still has so much in her to put out... :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1
On 10/5/2021 at 5:43 PM, KrisJ said:

I was wondering what are your 3 least favourite songs on the album. 

In no particular order, mine are:

Toy Soldier, Hot as Ice and Why should I be Sad. 

P.s - I don’t hate any or these songs or think they’re bad songs. They’re just not the ones I’d hit play on over the other tracks :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Oh wow Toy Soldier and Hot As Ice are my faves :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Anyway, thankfully downvotes are a thing of the past in Exhale because I would be downvoted all the way to hell with Loucifer but… I don’t like Get Naked, Freakshow, Ooh Ooh Baby