Statement from Jamie Spears's Legal Team

Moscow

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Vivian, Geraldine and Jeryll are technically still lawyers for the conservatorship of the estate. They can still be it or they can resign.

I think Christopher Melcher (lawyer who comments the case at popcorn planet and his own YouTube channel) mentioned yesterday somewhere that Vivian, Geraldine and Jerryll will be fired “tonight”. Which would make total sense. The new conservator had already his new lawyer at the hearing.

• Love 2

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

How do they NOT get that NO ONE believes their LIES.  They are beyond any help or redemption or fight in this way.  They have LOST ALREADY and so many HORRIBLE abuses can be PROVEN with court docs and videos, contracts, testimonies, witnesses. Done done done.

It IS funny how they can be so delusional they still think something like this could HELP their case and that they could get out of anything.Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, KL4521 said:

Reestablish her relationship with her children. What?! They were practically babies when she entered the conservatorship and he's the reason she lost even more custody.

Why do they lie so much?

This part especially pissed me off too. It makes it sound like her kids were grown and choosing not to associate with her until Jamie facilitated some kind of reconciliation. 

• Like 1

Considering all the damnable information that's been dug up in spite of the legal protections Jamie had as conservator, I'm legit fascinated by the info that put him in a corner to the point that he was asking for an immediate termination. They should go ahead and send his cellmate a memo cause it's hard to believe this won't end without Jamie arrested.

The gall, Jamie should pursue a  career in writing fiction now he’s unemployed, he’s got 13 years of experience after all. That goes for Viv too, she’ll need something to do when she joins Jamie in unemployment after Rosengart exposes her fraudulent ***. Either that or they’re both totally delusional and believe these blatant lies. Two conservatorships please; hold the 5 day notification period.