Statement from Jamie Spears's Legal Team

Moscow

55 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You can't love someone and not respect them, nor can you claim it was unconditional when you had conditions at every turn.

56 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

the concept that Jamie had her best interests at heart for thirteen years is an opinion, not a factual statement. 

Coercive Control is not a substitute for voluntary engagement.

isolating someone and ******* with brain chemistry, while removing their support system is not required work, its abuse.

57 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

sent his lawyer onto national television as damage control

his own statements in interviews, to factual court documents

58 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

just because someone is a stranger to you specifically doesn't mean you're entitled to do jobs you had no relevant experience in.

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach::meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: TELL THEM!!!

55 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You can't love someone and not respect them, nor can you claim it was unconditional when you had conditions at every turn.

the concept that Jamie had her best interests at heart for thirteen years is an opinion, not a factual statement. 

Coercive Control is not a substitute for voluntary engagement.

isolating someone and ******* with brain chemistry, while removing their support system is not required work, its abuse.

sent his lawyer onto national television as damage control

his own statements in interviews, to factual court documents

58 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

just because someone is a stranger to you specifically doesn't mean you're entitled to do jobs you had no relevant experience in.

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach::meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: TELL THEM!!!

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

What really scares me from all of this is that they are openly lying. So now I understand how Britney was manipulated: by straight up lies. The difference is that she didn't have enough information or nice people around her to help her distinguish lies from the truth and make good, informed decisions by herself. She was isolated.

it's textbook gaslighting. Ignoring her grievances and making her believe SHE is the one who is delusional and that her grievances aren't real, aren't worth, aren't true, it doesn't matter how loud she screams.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

it's textbook gaslighting. Ignoring her grievances and making her believe SHE is the one who is delusional and that her grievances aren't real, aren't worth, aren't true, it doesn't matter how loud she screams.

Exactly. This is pure narc gaslighting. So glad she’s free of this crazy-making bullshat. 

• Love 2

Unpopular opinion here, but I have nothing against that liar  lawyer. She is doing the job she was paid for. She is defending the bad guy but that is necessary in a democratic justice system. Is like a lawyer defending a ped****e: for creepiest the guy is he still deserves legal counseling, anybody does. 

Way more problematic to me is Ingham, he never work on Britney's behalf and that was his job. Vivian is doing her job, Ingham never did! 

• Like 3

One user on Atrl made good points with this comment.

Posted 39 minutes ago

Vivian is supposed to represent the POSITION of the Conservator of the Estate - she is literally supposed to work in the best interests of the estate not Jamie Spears the person. Therefore she is supposed to advocate for best interests of BRITNEY. Britney is paying her and her firm not Jamie. This is yet another major flaw in conservatorship law. Vivian defending Jamie and trying to do failed damage control for him only reinforces what Rosengart and the public is speculating which is the corruption of the lawyers involved will be revealed once the client attorney communications are handed over to Rosengart. 

I fully expect Vivian / H&K to resign from representing Conservator of the Estate soon. As there is clearly a giant conflict of interest and they know once those communications are handed over to Rosengart they will have a hard time defending what is found in those communications. Ingham is probably nervous too. Vivian / H&K aren’t going to get paid their millions of dollars in fees either because once Rosengart finds evidence of financial mismanagement and corruption in the accounting and communications Jamie will be responsible for paying those fees which he likely doesn’t

• Love 7
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Unpopular opinion here, but I have nothing against that liar  lawyer. She is doing the job she was paid for. She is defending the bad guy but that is necessary in a democratic justice system. Is like a lawyer defending a ped****e: for creepiest the guy is he still deserves legal counseling, anybody does. 

Way more problematic to me is Ingham, he never work on Britney's behalf and that was his job. Vivian is doing her job, Ingham never did! 

Problematic thing is she works for Estate and not for Jamie the person.

It's a major flaw. Plus she is an evil **** who lives off of conservatorships

• Like 1