Statement from Jamie Spears's Legal Team

Moscow

lol @ that first sentence. Was it in her best interest when he abused her kids and was served with a restraining order? seriously, I'm am still upset at the judge and Britney's lawyer for not pushing him out after that happening. like seriously, WTF! how do you keep a documented abuser still in control of someone/anyone's life? TF!!!!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, adam12992 said:

I'd argue Rosengart should seek a restraining order, just as a precautionary measure if nothing else. I mean, Britney's made it quite clear she wants nothing further to do with him whatsoever.

Completely agree.  That's a must.  But I doubt that'd stop him from getting revenge.  He has deep connections, and I wouldn't put it past him to hire outside people to hurt her or Sam or sabotage her career or her life.  Remember the doctor that magically died before his testimony and the lawyers that said they were scared for the lives because someone was shooting at them?  And the fact that most of the people with NDAs were terrified to speak out, even to the authorities in private at least (though maybe people tried who knows).

• Love 2

I love the fact that 130 forum members have now put laughing emojis next to the original post with the statement! Now he has been suspended from his position of harm it is easier to laugh at how ridiculous he is and how his assessment of events comes from a strange parallel universe (the narcissistic world of his own head!). He might want to "continue being there" for his daughter, but the great thing about being an adult is that you can choose to expel toxic parents from you life which I guess is exactly what Britney is going to do now.        

• Love 1
8 hours ago, jennyj said:

Completely agree.  That's a must.  But I doubt that'd stop him from getting revenge.  He has deep connections, and I wouldn't put it past him to hire outside people to hurt her or Sam or sabotage her career or her life.  Remember the doctor that magically died before his testimony and the lawyers that said they were scared for the lives because someone was shooting at them?  And the fact that most of the people with NDAs were terrified to speak out, even to the authorities in private at least (though maybe people tried who knows).

Yes, I totally agree with this as well, she needs to keep Rosengart on retainer once this is over to keep Jamie away and the family as well. I would get restraining orders against the whole lot of them. This is another reason it was so important for Rosengart to get the files and conduct an investigation. Jamie  will not be-able to inflict as much damage if he is jailed. I also think Britney will need to shield herself against more passive aggression from the Spears family (such as publicizing family events she won't be invited to). At least it all can't all be done on her dime anymore. She deserves so much better than him as a father and them as a family.  

• Like 1