Statement from Jamie Spears's Legal Team

Moscow

Britney's literally been fighting (that we know of) to get out of this conservatorship since at least 2014 - long before Viv crawled back on to the scene (I think), long before any documentaries were made, and long before fans rallied outside a courthouse.

James not being there is absolutely NOT a loss for Britney, and what she's not going to do is continue to gaslight Britney on this day. 

And as for "re-establishing" a relationship with her children - out of genuine curiosity, was that before or after he got a restraining order handed on him by his own grandson?

Matthew argued against terminating the conservatorship because if Jamie got his way and the whole thing was ended yesterday, he'd most likely get away with putting his daughter whom he "loves unconditionally" through HELL.

I understand she's got a job to do, but God, I hate this *****. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

MTE, it's her 6 or 7 costume changes!

The last sentence is gross as well! "DESPITE, the suspension, Mr Spears will CONTINUE TO LOOK OUT..." Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nobody wants that, are you guys deaf?! JUST GET THE F  CK OUT OF BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS LIFE FOREVEEEEEER! No need to look out of anything! OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!!! Goooooooosh!!!

He cant look out for **** anymore. He will have literally 0 access to Britney and whatever she's doing with her life. He is literally completely LOCKED OUT from her life and she will forever remain unknown to him :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Love 2
  • Like 3