Statement from Jamie Spears's Legal Team

Moscow

You know what I was thinking yesterday when I was at the rally, and Rosengart came out and told us how VICIOUSLY Vivian was fighting to oppose this in court... Maybe Vivian is just as scared of Jamie as Britney. I mean, keep in mind we don't know their relationship, he could be basically holding Vivian accountable with his wrath if he doesn't get what he wants. I am sure Jamie doesn't treat his lawyers any different than he treats anyone else so, although it's not right, she could be under extreme duress as well to "do her job". 

4 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

You know what I was thinking yesterday when I was at the rally, and Rosengart came out and told us how VICIOUSLY Vivian was fighting to oppose this in court... Maybe Vivian is just as scared of Jamie as Britney. I mean, keep in mind we don't know their relationship, he could be basically holding Vivian accountable with his wrath if he doesn't get what he wants. I am sure Jamie doesn't treat his lawyers any different than he treats anyone else so, although it's not right, she could be under extreme duress as well to "do her job". 

Is she scared that Jamie might become her conservator? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I mean she chose to work for a fraudulent and corrupt man so I couldn't care less about her:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: if she's so worried about the outcome of this she should come up with more arguments than just "Jamie is Britney's daddy and he loves her very much"

"Despite the suspension, Mr. Spears will continue to look out for the best interests of his daughter..."

YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER, MR. SPEARS.  GO ROT IN JAIL WITH THE REST OF YOUR COLLEAGUES.  PROTECT BRITNEY AT ALL COSTS FROM HIM!  There's nothing he won't do when he doesn't have her cashflow coming in.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, s&m said:

The can’t even do anything at this point! All parties agreed yesterday to a Termination with stipulation on November 12th which Penny agreed!

I agree, but they can still harm Britney or ruin her image..I am sure Jaime is furious and gonna do something terrible 

It’s ovah Viv... let it go, let it gooo!

Also she keeps trying to convince herself that Jamie will “always” be in Britney’s life just because he’s her biological “father” when he will obviously never be in her life again for the piece of **** he is. Britney can and has already cut him off, he’s a stranger to her now and that’s if B doesn’t slap him with a restraining order. Jamie will never be in Britney’s life ever again.

3 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I agree, but they can still harm Britney or ruin her image..I am sure Jaime is furious and gonna do something terrible 

There’s nothing Jamie can do or say.

Only image getting ruined is Jamie’s. Relax, he’s powerless and will soon be in jail. Viv better watch out before she lands behind bars too.

6 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

You could have a point here. Although it’s not exactly how you’re imagining it (I’m sure he’s not blackmailing Vivian) but I’ve read that if Rosengart gets Jamie in legal trouble, then Jamie can turn around and claim it was his laywers all the time that were advising him to do what he did and doing so, he could get his lawyers in deep trouble. But Vivian was only in the cship back in 2008 and left shortly after and only came back a few months ago so there’s probably not much dirt on her. She’s probably just trying to do her (dirty) job in this case. Her reputation being Jamie’s lawyer is already bad, the “least” she could do would be win against Britney and Rosengart, but Vivian only keeps taking Ls and will always take Ls lmao. I laughed SO much yesterday imagining her somewhere with a glass of wine in her hand while cursing at the hair hehe.

Oh dear, Vivian.. did "media matters" bought headlines not prevent the general public  from watching the Netflix documentary and learning the truth of how your "perfect, voluntary" conservatorship was illegally established and maintained?

Do you not like people "establishing veracity"? 

Afraid the partnership you got immediately 2008 when you rejoined your firm (Britney case in tow) and your reputation and  lifestyle is now in jeopardy? 

Does that give you hysterics and you mixed up your little facts? Daddy Jamie will get you a mental evaluation and conservatorship and make it all better by serving you faithfully.  Awww

• Like 1
17 hours ago, jennyj said:

"Despite the suspension, Mr. Spears will continue to look out for the best interests of his daughter..."

YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER, MR. SPEARS.  GO ROT IN JAIL WITH THE REST OF YOUR COLLEAGUES.  PROTECT BRITNEY AT ALL COSTS FROM HIM!  There's nothing he won't do when he doesn't have her cashflow coming in.

I'd argue Rosengart should seek a restraining order, just as a precautionary measure if nothing else. I mean, Britney's made it quite clear she wants nothing further to do with him whatsoever.

• Like 1